The Natural Submissive Long Term Relationship

• View author's info posted on Feb 23, 2011 23:11

I am, by nature, a naturally submissve woman, My heart was badly broken and I had to train myself to be stonger. Can I take care of myself, yes,, do I like it, no, not really. I guess you can say I agree with the op but in my case, I'm really "gun shy" so it'll take a lot of trust before I give up my heart again.
  • 6Comments

• View author's info posted on Feb 22, 2007 11:20

A very good Blog, thank you. Devoted, you hit the nail on the head. First of all, in order to be submissive {and trust me, many who think they are, simply are not} you must trust the other human being. This realm goes deeper than most can comprehend. Even before a relationship can be created, there must be a high level of respect for one another. That occurs through communication and a lot of it.That aspect should never change, or there will be serious problems within the relationship. Then and only then can trust fold into this. Once this happens, it becomes a whole. Being submissive isn't something you learn to be especially if one is calling themselves a natural submissive. It is already a part of whom you are. It was there in the beginning and will be there in the end. Understanding the biblical term for this in Genesis that God created man in his imagine and that He felt it was not good for man to be alone, so therefore He created woman, from man, for man. Does this mean that woman is to be treated beneath then man. No, he should love and adore the woman as he does his church and as he loves God, but God is always to be first. I'm a firm believer that NO book or written advice/ belief is for ALL submissive's except for the one writing it. Those are his/her perceptions. We all have our own ideas and opinions. Perhaps guidelines are needed and requested by some who are learning and being taught and I don't personally think that is a bad thing as long as the person learning is their own person and understands how to be true to themselves. I state this as a fact: That every single submissive and dominant relationships are different and more times than one it is created in a (safe sane and consensual manner,)or should be. No twos are ever the same. Each have their own limits. My motto is and has always been: Respect, trust, loyalty, honor and love, all in that order.

Have a great day :-)

passion
  • View author's info posted on Dec 16, 2006 05:39

can you give me any information about people that like listening to the sound of the heart? :) thanks.
  • View author's info posted on Dec 05, 2006 08:54

Hi Sharp1,

I know I posed the question from a religious view point since you are Christian. But funny you say you are liberal Christian but I agree with your perception in discussing things on major issues for harmony sake than doing it unilatery and causing hardship for the other spouse coping with the decision. I think if both can't agree it should not be incorporated in their lives period.

I believe it doesn't matter if the Bible is 5000 years old, the teaching can be incorporated in today living. People can twist things around but the Lord said he changes not.

The Bible also says in Ephesian to love our wives, I conclude if a man really love his wife he never leaves her in the dark about things which is happening in his life. In Ephesian 5:28-29 " So Husbands ought to love tehir wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. 29 For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church." Strong word for the half believing Christians. So I think your interpretation was very valid because real love " nourishes and cherishes one another. I consider myself a conservative Christian though.

Admire you..BQ
  • View author's info posted on Dec 03, 2006 06:29

sharp1 write:
    Nope

Re:

Hi Sharp1,

I was wondering about your opinion, just thoughts flying around here and there in my head; after reading Jenna post,.In the Bible it says "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord" Phillipian 2:11 at His second coming..since you say you are Christian, you will acknowledge Him as Lord..now when you come in the presence of the Lord and he ask you why you are diagreeing with Him on His order of things, in example Genesis 3:16,,I am not saying order like taking an order like the military but the order of balance and harmony..what will you say when you see with "His 2 nail printed hands and a hole in His side" Luke 24:38-39 and He ask you why don't you believe in His Words and order of things "harmony" ?

It is out of admiration I ask you such a particular question. I see Jenna point clear..we can't go against God order..history has proven when we do we screw up things pretty bad.

BQ
  • View author's info posted on Oct 15, 2006 14:41

I really enjoyed your post. Thank you for sharing.

~ Jill
  • View author's info posted on Mar 20, 2006 12:15

Wow Jenna I really enjoyed reading your post. Don't be discourage just because no has commented as of yet. It takes a while but once a recognized name post on your thread others will come. Enjoy the MM experience and I hope that mine is the first of many responses to come.
Follow - Email me when people comment