I don't date black men Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info posted on Oct 20, 2006 23:04

sharp1 write:
    islands101 write:
    sharp1 write:
    Good reply S4U. It is about choice. I have a caucasion, blonde cousin who is 50 now. From the time she was 18 she would only date black men. She said she didn't like dating white guys. So Islands...does that make her prejudice against her own race? I think not. It is merely here preferential choice.

Re:

Remember my definition and then read your comments:) I think you will have your answer.

Re:

This is your definition:
    "As i said: racism is a belief of superiority."

I'm sorry, but in no way do I perceive any form of S4U's believing that she is superior to you or any other black man in her explanation, nor in her choice that she would not want to date a black man. Nor do I note superiority in any of the other ladies choices who declined meeting you. Who knows, maybe they were prejudice, but their responses do not show it or prove it.

There are few men that I ever agree to meet. It doesn't make me prejudice against them, or by your definition that I feel I am superior to them...it simply means that I don't think they are my type, I am not interested, because I know I would not enjoy myself with them. End of story.

You know the book "He's Just Not That In To You" well it works both ways. Consider "She Was Just Not That In To You".

If you are feeling every rejection by a white women is a racial issue...then you must have issues. You have to believe in yourself, and have confidence. If you did, you wouldn't give these rejections a second thought. You'd be thinking..."there loss" and move.

Re:

No I don't feel rejected mame. Rejection is something which one feels when someone else does not accept my color. I have accpeted your color, it is clear you have some issues and some of them are not fully remarked in your comments. pretty yes. accepting no. lol
  • View author's info posted on Oct 20, 2006 23:00

sharp1 write:
    islands101 write:

Remember my definition and then read your comments:) I think you will have your answer.

Re:

This is your definition:

I'm sorry, but in no way do I perceive any form of S4U's believing that she is superior to you or any other black man in her explanation, nor in her choice that she would not want to date a black man. Nor do I note superiority in any of the other ladies choices who declined meeting you. Who knows, maybe they were prejudice, but their responses do not show it or prove it.

There are few men that I ever agree to meet. It doesn't make me prejudice against them, or by your definition that I feel I am superior to them...it simply means that I don't think they are my type, I am not interested, because I know I would not enjoy myself with them. End of story.

You know the book "He's Just Not That In To You" well it works both ways. Consider "She Was Just Not That In To You".

If you are feeling every rejection by a white women is a racial issue...then you must have issues. You have to believe in yourself, and have confidence. If you did, you wouldn't give these rejections a second thought. You'd be thinking..."there loss" and move.

Re:

Mame I am not into you..let alone into her...ok..

Re:

Re:

OMG... Your ego is the size of a hot air balloon! LMAO My feelings are not hurt Island, because I think everyone on this forum is very aware that although unspoken...I am not into YOU! You wish! LMAO

Via your own posts, people can conclude the type of person we are all responding to. Not one to admire, nor respect. You can respond as you like, but know that it will not be read by myself; therefore, not responded to.
    I think you like to stir the pot to get a rise out of people, & that's what you've done. lol

not very sharp lol
  • View author's info posted on Oct 20, 2006 17:01

sharp1 write:
    islands101 write:

Re:

This is your definition:

Re:

Re:

OMG... Your ego is the size of a hot air balloon! LMAO My feelings are not hurt Island, because I think everyone on this forum is very aware that although unspoken...I am not into YOU! You wish! LMAO

Via your own posts, people can conclude the type of person we are all responding to. Not one to admire, nor respect. You can respond as you like, but know that it will not be read by myself; therefore, not responded to.
    I think you like to stir the pot to get a rise out of people, & that's what you've done. lol

Re:

giggle
    cute
  • View author's info posted on Oct 15, 2006 17:29

sweendogr write:
    sharp1 write:
    sweendogr write:

Island, the last time i checked we live in a free country which gives you to right to date or see whom you seem fit to. If this lady doesnt want to date a black man then so be it. Dont go on a open forum and belittle her or try to play the race card to make her feel guilty.
    Re:

Well this part of your post I agreed with Sweeney.

Re:

Thanks Sharp, this guy is only using his skin color to intimidate women to date or jump into bed with him. If they refuse then theyre racist, hmmmm.

Re:

good thing i am not following two bigots.....lol
  • View author's info posted on Oct 14, 2006 19:16

sharp1 write:
    sweendogr write:

Island, the last time i checked we live in a free country which gives you to right to date or see whom you seem fit to. If this lady doesnt want to date a black man then so be it. Dont go on a open forum and belittle her or try to play the race card to make her feel guilty.
    Re:

Well this part of your post I agreed with Sweeney.

Re:

Thanks Sharp, this guy is only using his skin color to intimidate women to date or jump into bed with him. If they refuse then theyre racist, hmmmm.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 09, 2006 03:40

sweendogr write:
    islands101 write:
    sweendogr write:
    dont believe for a second that racism has anything to do with this thread, its just a horny black man trying to land a white woman for his pedistal,pure and simple, using the race care to create guilt,,move on and beware of this azzhole.

Re:

Clearly your comments are simply a man who is not intelligent so I have decided to report you for abuse.

Re:

I believe that anyone on this site knows that im intelligent and right to the point,,your a racist just trying to land some white puzzy.

Re:

What a fool you are~
  • View author's info posted on Oct 07, 2006 07:08

islands
    No mame I don't have issues? I hae comittment to equality."

I don't think you know what equity really is. I think you need to read the thread on Interpersonal relationship- Theories - discussion
    as a starting point in your education on equity.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 06, 2006 23:52

islands101 write:
    sweendogr write:
    dont believe for a second that racism has anything to do with this thread, its just a horny black man trying to land a white woman for his pedistal,pure and simple, using the race care to create guilt,,move on and beware of this azzhole.

Re:

Clearly your comments are simply a man who is not intelligent so I have decided to report you for abuse.

Re:

I believe that anyone on this site knows that im intelligent and right to the point,,your a racist just trying to land some white puzzy.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 06, 2006 15:37

sweendogr write:

Re:

• View author's info posted on Oct 06, 2006 06:06

sharp1 write:
    islands101 write:
    sharp1 write:
    Good reply S4U. It is about choice. I have a caucasion, blonde cousin who is 50 now. From the time she was 18 she would only date black men. She said she didn't like dating white guys. So Islands...does that make her prejudice against her own race? I think not. It is merely here preferential choice.

Re:

Re:

This is your definition:

Re:

No mame I don't have issues? I hae comittment to equality.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 06, 2006 06:04

sharp1 write:

Re:

It is not about choice darling. when we choose we make a conscieous decision. When we prefer we make a decision based on options. When we say "I prefer", we are saying based on all my options. I want a white man or I want a man who is not of color. Simple.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 05, 2006 14:54

Morgans write:
    I think that she should have responded as sorry I'm not interested. Not sorry, I don't date black men. I do agree that it does sound prejudice when she stipulates "black men". The majority of us don't say sorry I don't date white men, or sorry I don't date fat old men. It's just not respectful.

Re:

thank you for your kind comments:)
  • View author's info posted on Oct 05, 2006 14:49

sharp1 write:
    islands101 write:
    sharp1 write:

Re:

Re:

This is your definition:

Re:

• View author's info posted on Oct 03, 2006 18:16

islands101 write:
    This is another commment by a Italian member: just pathetic...

111Anastasia write:
    Sorry but why you all don't respect the choice of other people?

this is clearly a comment by a fellow bigot and unintelligent.... person.. I have no comment. notice

"you all" omg......islands

Re:

Island, the last time i checked we live in a free country which gives you to right to date or see whom you seem fit to. If this lady doesnt want to date a black man then so be it. Dont go on a open forum and belittle her or try to play the race card to make her feel guilty. Your a black biggot who's just trying to land a white girl,simple as that.
    I have news for you partner, there's women who wont date younger,older, fatter,ugly men or even black women who wont date black men, so what do you call them?
    Your a loser!
  • View author's info posted on Oct 02, 2006 18:42

statuesque4u write:
    Island just call him Mr. Stupid as it tends to fit him to a tee!!!!

Now i did read this thread from start to finish and this will be an age old discussion that will never be agreed on. It's been going on since i was a child and it is still going on.
    Island i don't think "Angelsedge was anything other than truthful in giving you her opinion. You started this thread so it's only fair that answers be directed TO you not ABOUT you. I grew up in Balto. right in the middle of a totally black neighborhood. My best friends were black, my nanny was black. I went to school with blacks and we were the minority. I also grew up with Blacks/white couples/marriage etc. It was apart of my life until i was 14. Texas got me then and here it was strange to see Blackmen/white women to Texas people.
    You have to respect peoples CHOICE and not always try to define it. I, growing up with black people, still to this day will not date outside my race. That is my CHOICE. One of the problems i have always seen is when a black man asks a white women out and she declines it always comes down to racism. In college i had a guy ask me out and i politely said no. He asked me that question so i answered him. I told him the same thing. It's a choice. You don't have to always assume it's racism/prejudice just a PREFERENCE. The advice someone gave you about get your answer and move on if it's not the right one, is a good one. Granted there are ways to say things but then they do not know you so however they say it then it's not personally you, just telling you it's not their choice. The black race is one of the most racial/predjudice group of people there are. Ask anyone from Miss/Ala I think U forget that. Whether you agree or not just respect the Choice and don't always try to question it. Chances are it wont change.

Re:

I want you to read this

Alvin Poussaint comments before you make such a comment.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 02, 2006 18:41

sweendogr write:
    Hey,,you might check out STATUESQUE4U or BUTTERFLYNJAX, these 2 golddiggers wouldnt turn any man down if they think he has money or a giant wanger,lol.

I have no commment to your stupid remark

• View author's info posted on Oct 02, 2006 14:30

statuesque4u write:

Now i did read this thread from start to finish and this will be an age old discussion that will never be agreed on. It's been going on since i was a child and it is still going on.
    Island i don't think "Angelsedge was anything other than truthful in giving you her opinion. You started this thread so it's only fair that answers be directed TO you not ABOUT you. I grew up in Balto. right in the middle of a totally black neighborhood. My best friends were black, my nanny was black. I went to school with blacks and we were the minority. I also grew up with Blacks/white couples/marriage etc. It was apart of my life until i was 14. Texas got me then and here it was strange to see Blackmen/white women to Texas people.
    You have to respect peoples CHOICE and not always try to define it. I, growing up with black people, still to this day will not date outside my race. That is my CHOICE. One of the problems i have always seen is when a black man asks a white women out and she declines it always comes down to racism. In college i had a guy ask me out and i politely said no. He asked me that question so i answered him. I told him the same thing. It's a choice. You don't have to always assume it's racism/prejudice just a PREFERENCE. The advice someone gave you about get your answer and move on if it's not the right one, is a good one. Granted there are ways to say things but then they do not know you so however they say it then it's not personally you, just telling you it's not their choice. The black race is one of the most racial/predjudice group of people there are. Ask anyone from Miss/Ala I think U forget that. Whether you agree or not just respect the Choice and don't always try to question it. Chances are it wont change.

Re:

Alvin Poussaint, MD, a professor of psychiatry at Harvard School, says there is an increase in interracial marriages this time because Black people are moving more more into what he refers to as the "mainstream of American society," and social barriers are dissolving. He and others also say that taboos against interracial dating and marriage are easing
  • View author's info posted on Oct 02, 2006 09:45

sharp1 write:

Re:

• View author's info posted on Oct 02, 2006 09:43

sharp1 write:

Re:

senorita no say me lol
  • View author's info posted on Oct 01, 2006 10:12

statuesque4u write:

Re:

As i said: racism is a belief of superiority. you have conviennced me of your belief
Follow - Email me when people comment