#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Sports and travel > England Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
England
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 12, 2005 06:25

I sent a few letters to people in England but then realized this was probably easier. I would very much like to make the journey across the pond. I have become somewhat preoccupied with it. The thing is, I would like to take my children to experience this as well. Can anyone tell me, will a seven year old girl have a good time? My son is 15 and I know he will LOVE it. But I am worried about taking my daughter. Perhaps someone who lives there or someone who has done this could give me some insight. Thanks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2011 18:03

Where in England will you be going?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 13, 2008 09:46

I miss England... I wish I Could get there again, I was in Manchester few years ago...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 24, 2008 16:01

To really make the most of London with your 7 year old in mind its a must to avoid official tours who love to hear their own voice. A trip to London dungeons is a must as its packed with history to improve their knowledge but delivered in a way so involving and exciting they wont realise they are learning. Great interation with staff and not to be missed. Lived here my whole life and its one of the many sites i could never be dissapointed with.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 06:44

of course a 7 year old would appreciate england, you can do the educational yet fun things... such as hampton court palace...learn about kings and queens, got a huge maze there, loadsa fun for adults and kids :D then we have the london eye... cant come here without going on that! its so beautiful and you dont even realise your moving! you can see the whole of london...best bet to go at night when london is lit up, but the best thing is...there are tons of shops for mum ;)

well, hope you have fun sweety

x s x