#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Just joined... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Just joined...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 11:22

Hi everyone, just joined and thought I drop by and say hi just incase you see my randomness around on the boards at some point.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 04:42

Hi, IMJASE! Welcome! I'm new to this too, in fact, this is my first post. So, feel special! lol You're my first. (wink) Okay, so here I am ... new to this whole online thing. I am not sure about becoming a member though. I think I mostly was just curious, you know. You see these "self-proclaimed gold-diggers" on Dr. Phil and he talks about what great men they are, but that women like that are contacting them for the wrong reasons, blah, blah, blah. I guess I decided that I wanted to be one that was there for the right reasons. I want to be taken care of for once. I am not normally the one for the old-school ideas of a man "bring home the bacon," but I am sick of being the ONLY money maker in the house. I work. I will always work, and I try to live within my means. I would like to be able to give my daughter (and future kids, I'm not done having them yet) the best. I think any good parent would feel that way.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share