#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > gay men and there love for ..... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
gay men and there love for .....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 06, 2006 00:04

why is it... most of the gay men have a love for designing ore art's ..?
just becouse they are gay ore becouse they have a good taste for fine thing's..?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 20, 2006 16:22

i'm sorry but no...

i just have two brothers (straight)
but maybe ..... i'll have a nice room mate for you ;) LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 06, 2006 15:43

ikke262 write:
why is it... most of the gay men have a love for designing ore art's ..?
just becouse they are gay ore becouse they have a good taste for fine thing's..?

I hate to stereotype, but yes, it does seem that gay men do mostly have a better touch with their feminine side.

Or maybe just more in tune with the right side of their brain which is where creativity and communication come from, rather than the technical left brain side...

These traits are not limited to the women or gay men, it just seems that few heterosexual men take the time to develop this. Developing these traits does take some time and effort and is not easy. It is a shame for them to have 2 heads and only think with the little one and half the big one! LOL

Please don't take it the wrong way, as I realize that being from Amsterdam, that English is a secondary language for you, but it would be "because" and "or".

BTW, just so I am not mis-interpreted, You don't have a good looking older sister do you ??? :o)

Peace!