#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Black and white couples dating Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Black and white couples dating
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 11:18

I have never dated a white gentleman but my best friend has and she almost married him except she wasn't ready for marriage yet...I think no I know I would like to date a white man I have even dreamed about it....

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 11, 2011 15:45

In my humble opinion, men are not all the same, anymore than women are all the same. Whoever said variety in the spice of life had a very good point. As long as the two of you are happy, I say live long and prosper.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 30, 2011 01:14

You know it's not an issue about race, religion, or such. I myself prefer a light skinned man. It's a preference. Some people just prefer a lighter skinned person or a darker skinned person. I don't think that it's any different then preferring a red head or very educated person. But, that's my own opinion. Please don't hate.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 31, 2010 01:44

Who cares?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 25, 2007 14:28

I agree with bigkittykitty, all men are the same.
The guy won't be more of a gentleman just because he has another skincolour

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 27, 2007 23:27

bah, all men are the same

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 12, 2007 14:42

I have never dated a black girl before, but I have also dreamed about it.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 10, 2007 21:36

yea ida i never went with a black chick i'dd like ta they say a black woman is good for a white man hahahahahahahaha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 05, 2007 09:44

ida- are you in Atlanta or UK? Also, I have to ask, is that a recent photo? If so, any man of any race would be crazy to not want to date you. Hopefully, your brains and personality are a match for you looks!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 27, 2006 10:10

When it comes to race, there is only one race; THE HUMAN RACE and when it comes to color, the only color that really matters is the color called "green". However, people put conditions on their love because of what they were brought up with and that itself, is a crime against humanity and love.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 28, 2006 07:51

I'll do just that. I want to hear sum mo of yo redneck humor!!

You are just too cute!!

And to the rest of you, it doesn't matter what race someone is. Worry about the connection like preciouz said and you'll have a lot more fun!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 28, 2006 07:46

ARredneck write:
heck gals in my state weall dates who we wants. my cousin maried my sister. we dont care if yall is diferent colors. da thin is tu be happy.

Redneck, I just love your posts!! You truly bring a smile to my face and put laughter in my heart!!!

ARredneck write:

thank u for your email..Id love to get together but im miles away from u....so we can chat and see each other on camera...take care and hope to hear fr u.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 23:05

Love comes in no color. We must learn to love one another: By: B&G.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 03:58

We are all the same on the Inside, Inner Beaty outshines anything! Who cares about color Race or religion, Live for today and not tomorrow, As you may not be here!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 01:33

preciouz write:
What is the big deal you people make over race?.....do you think it would be better to date someone that really wants you and you know that you have qa future somehow?......

love comes in all sizes....shapes and colour and to pinpoint one over the other is totally wrong...as you are pigeon holing yourself and not broading your horizons.......i wouldnt want to date a man who wants to date me because i look and are a certain race.....are they seeing you for you or are they dating you for the wrong reasons?......look for love but not colour sweetheart.....you might be be asking for troubles...and hearbreak....

white, black green...etc.....it doesnt matter..

well said!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 02:15

What is the big deal you people make over race?.....do you think it would be better to date someone that really wants you and you know that you have qa future somehow?......

love comes in all sizes....shapes and colour and to pinpoint one over the other is totally wrong...as you are pigeon holing yourself and not broading your horizons.......i wouldnt want to date a man who wants to date me because i look and are a certain race.....are they seeing you for you or are they dating you for the wrong reasons?......look for love but not colour sweetheart.....you might be be asking for troubles...and hearbreak....

white, black green...etc.....it doesnt matter..