#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > YES U MUST BE HOT TO GET RICH MEN... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
YES U MUST BE HOT TO GET RICH MEN...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 16, 2009 20:41

I was told that in Manhattan the ratio of men to women is 9 men to every one women. Supposedly the reason is that all these wealthy guys live there as they are involved in wall street or buisness and have these great jobs and the average single girl can't afford to live there. So all you ladies looking for good looking "hot" guys need to head on out there cause from what i hear you see lots of good looking men with very average women..Just a thought..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 12, 2009 21:40

YOUR CUTE....MARCOMARK.....

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 02, 2009 14:44

I agree and you are very evolved.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 25, 2009 19:53

Well said.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 24, 2009 05:13

I think it depends on how the relationship, if they start as friends and get along well and there is chemistry there, if there is interest or not, I think that is in all cases is not always just money, women like home care to be careful of your partner and want the man was interested in it as a partner ... the money is necessary but not exptrem losing his head, there are important things in our lives in the first place ... besides that if you go in search of money in particular I don't believe that it will work!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 13, 2009 15:21

Hot is in the eye of the beholder!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 20, 2009 22:38

No, I really don't believe in the concept of "hot". Ask me about attractive or chemical reations to others, now that I believe. Speaking for myself only, I would much rather a woman who was attractive to me and vice versa but that attraction is based on many things, Ever wondered why so many women find/or ask for men with a good sense of humor? I don't think they want to be told jokes all day, but damm it makes life easier all round:)
Cheers Aegis1

"The problem with doing nothing is that of never knowing when you are finished"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 30, 2009 15:32

100%. Yet life can be more surprising that we can imagine. I belive in a good karma that takes guts to confront.
There for all the fairy tails are not longer attractive for me.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 27, 2009 11:51

hey, you must be smart to get rich man...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 25, 2009 02:03

Well someone shoul have told Clifford (T.I) Harris because his girl is not hot...she's a hot mess.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 23, 2009 04:09

they want hot womans because they think they can buy everything in life..
but the love is not for sale milionars..in the end of the day they are only mans like the others but with brain..

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 15, 2009 18:40

I think you do need to be hot to get a rich guy...but you need a brain. I think successful men find women that are independent thinkers hot as well!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 26, 2009 18:15

Quoting southtexaslawyer:

You are right. I am a 26 year old law student. I am not very rich, but am well off and will be more so when I take over my aunt's firm next year. However, I know when someone is after my money alone. You little gold digging tramps think you are real slick and smooth, but the guy knows that you are only after his wallet, and to be honest, he is only after your booty (for a little while that is).

Yes that is true some women are obvious golddiggers but men know that they dont care its a give and take thing everyone on this site knows what the drill is or they would go to normal sites like match or eharmony. A man is dumb and probably broke to come on here and say dont date me 4 my money i mean common or this site would be called wealthy men and women.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 25, 2009 12:59

You are right. I am a 26 year old law student. I am not very rich, but am well off and will be more so when I take over my aunt's firm next year. However, I know when someone is after my money alone. You little gold digging tramps think you are real slick and smooth, but the guy knows that you are only after his wallet, and to be honest, he is only after your booty (for a little while that is).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 10, 2009 19:06

You look lovely but i have to say men want hot and a mind with opinions not just a hot yes girl they can find that anywhere even a corner ha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 09, 2009 18:25

I disagree. Millionaire men are JUST men -like all the rest & each one of them have their own taste in women, therefore it doesn't matter what you look like - it's how you attract their attention. I think it would be sad to know that someone is with you just for the finances - everybody wants to be truly needed & loved.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 02, 2008 13:20

RIGHT!!!!
than to be hot is proportional to the hottiest side of both partners!!!
it's just a matter of chemistry....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 06, 2007 19:53

First of all, I see a lot of men on here that list themselves as HOT and I just kind of wonder how they got that impression. Than, I think to myself that they may really be referring to their salaries or assets - maybe they are thinking that is what is HOT about them. Or, if it is just good down to earth confidence - Kudos to them. I really believe that anyone that is looking for anyone needs to be happy with that person, not just their bank account or lack of it (meaning that if any of the wealthy people are looking for the non-wealthy people to lean on them so that they can get their eye candy or whatever)...I KNOW for a fact that money does NOT make a happy life. I am on this site to find someone in my life, but I am on others as well and money is not my motive...if it is there great but I would much rather chose happiness first. I am an independent woman and I can and have taken care of myself and my son for a long time!!! Life is good!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 30, 2007 12:53

I love your answer you are so right.
I agree there has to be chemistry to attract each other because I would not like to date some reach that is empty with no dreams and hopes or a theme of conversation

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 14, 2007 22:56

Id say you may need to be ambitious to deal with a wealthy guy. Its much easier to admire a woman with goals and work ethic than just having another bill or shopping spree addict...but looking your best doesn't hurt.