#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Love white men Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Love white men
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 07, 2005 10:09

Most of my life I have dated white men. My friends call me a traitor sometimes and say I should stick to my own kind. But I feel as long as I'm happy I don't care what my friends have to say about my dating preference. I get annoyed but in the end I stay true to myself.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 13, 2014 13:13

Color has nothing to do with matters of the heart. I'm just attracted to whitemen period! Guess it just like the saying once you go white, you never black. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 12, 2014 00:01

I prefer white men because I am attracted to them,they are awosome on the other side the off springs are so pretty which makes me live each day expectantly waiting to meet my white man... I do not know how long it will take me to find him but I know one day I will find him!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 25, 2014 10:15

Quoting Lazz131:

Who cares,,,seems like americans still get a bit hung up on color, if it feels right do it and if it felt good do it again, Love has no color!

I agree :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 20, 2013 16:57

I really love what this guy wrote. Love the person because of who they are, not because of their race. Well said!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 10, 2012 09:40

I am not going to put down black men, I just don't want to date them. I am sure there are some good ones out there. I just find it sexy to date out of my race!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 17, 2011 06:02

I've had many white men that liked me, but I was never on the market( lol).Thought the word "market" was funny ;0
But anyways, I don't have a prefrence, although I've never been romatucally involved with a white man I do find some attractive. I've dated, black and latin men... But now that I am on the "Market" I am willing to take my time and find the right man reguardless of race.... Let the adventures begine!

Smooches :0

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2011 08:57

Sweetheart...never mind what anybody says...I love white men too although i havent dated one yet...but i know i will and then invite all them haters to my wedding....colour is nothing when it comes to love...SIMPLE!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2011 08:16

I truly agree that white men are much more affectionate, sensual lovers and honest beings.  The attitude of a person comes from their upbringing a lot of times. 

I wish you luck in your journey of finding true love. I think every woman of substance should find it..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2011 22:47

Quoting And_All_That_Shaz:

Quoting honeydipdream69:

Most of my life I have dated white men. My friends call me a traitor sometimes and say I should stick to my own kind. But I feel as long as I'm happy I don't care what my friends have to say about my dating preference. I get annoyed but in the end I stay true to myself.

Hey, as long as white guys are cool with playing in the dark, I don't mind playing in the snow...and I've dated many a snowman! LOL

So funny, this is so funny I d*** near fell outta my chair.

God bless ya and thanx for the laugh.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 30, 2010 20:59

@brownskin91

hi.  i sense your anger/frustration which could be a turn-off to both black AND white men. nobody wants an angry black woman... it's unfair and unfounded to say that black men prefer blondes with blue eyes. i assure you that is very far from true. i attract both races equally, and i'm obviously far from having blonde hair and blue eyes.  perhaps you feel the need to convince yourself of that so that you don't have to address the real/true reason why you don't attract the black men you want and deserve.  perhaps you are just simply not their type, but that doesn't mean their type is blonde/blue eyes. or, perhaps you expect the worse, and in turn, you subconsciously give off those negative signals to GOOD black men.  

with that said, why would they pursue you if you approach the situation with preconceived notions. hmm, i'm sure you've heard of self-fulfilling prophecy... it's not always exclusively about physical attraction.  with all do respect, it sounds like your issues are from within, and a white man is not the answer.  i say date who makes you happy, but happiness starts from within.  all the best to you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 30, 2010 17:41

I agree. White men are very affectionate. That's why I prefer to date them

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 21, 2010 20:05

Don't listen to what these other people have to say I don't give black men the time of day anymore and I don't care what any one thinks about it because I have been treated so bad by them in the past that now I don't look their way. I prefer white men and that's just me. Most black guys now in days think that blonde hair and blue eyes is what's really beautiful so I don't see y they would care who we date...so date who you want, I do.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 06, 2010 18:39

Love is blind! You cannot say who you will fall in love with, unless you mistake love for lust. Don't choose a race, open your mind and heart and let him in, regardless of color of skin.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 30, 2010 10:18

Quoting honeydipdream69:

I like men of all races, and some of my friends have a problem with that, so in that instance I understand where you're coming from...On the other hand, it seems as though you just like to date white guys because of their color, and that's not cool...The way a man treats you is what counts, not the color of their skin.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 24, 2010 01:56

I will give you a trophy for dating white men all your life, is it really that serious, years ago we were fighting to fit in(rights) and know we have abandon our own race. I dont mean dating outside of your race is bad because I do it, but I would never brag about dating a particular race(oppisite) but rather brag about loving my white wife. So grow up or just watch what you say.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 08, 2010 17:31

One day, when man (and women) discover true LOVE, we would have for the second time discover Fire......Pierre Tiellard Du Chardin....

What if reincarnation is real and we all return like the thing we most love to hate...lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 06, 2010 20:23

I'm a 41 year old black woman, I've never dated a white man, but would love to date a white man one day. I would love to share life with a white man....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 01, 2010 14:31

I don't see a problem dating outside one's race. I think if an African-American woman prefers to date a white man than that is her choice and vice versa. People are going to talk about you no matter what you do, you can't please everyone. I personally prefer to date white men but am not close minded to dating my own race. Color is nothing but a color....it all depends on how "he" treats you. 

So for all black women that do prefer to date white men don't worry about what other people say. It's not important. To each his own!   

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 13, 2009 01:09

I was teach in Europa that USA doesn't have anymore skin color issues. I was believer...How ironic!!!...We elected New Black President... How ironic!!! We are the people...we all are the people...we all are only the people:(:(. Love and skin color ???? We live in 2009...ancient time have to be... really only history.