#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > wondering if many are on this site?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
wondering if many are on this site??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2011 13:10

I've been on here a couple weeks now, have pics posted and I AM pretty (been told so all my life-guess it's true) and only two men have written to me. This is NOT my usual experience on dating sites. I'm wondering if it's because I state that I am not wealthy (only comfortable/average). I'm beginning to think that maybe a lot of men come on this site in search of a wealthy "sugar momma". Can any other ladies out here tell me of your experiences this way.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2011 10:30

Some guys are looking for younger women.

Isn't that the truth?! Most of the guys who viewed my profile and all of those who emailed me so far are ages 50 and up! Some of them who write they are 50 look like they are in their 80s! Creepy! Makes me wonder why are some guys looking for a woman they cannot keep up with? Wouldn't it be much nicer to have someone on the same page as you, someone who shares your interests, someone who enjoys the same things as you?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 21, 2011 13:43

There could be a number of factors.  Some guys are looking for younger women.  Sorry that is the hard truth.  But there are some who you would fit well with, but it could be location, height, interests,and the list goes on and on.  It isn't personal.  Your profile might also be buried behind lots of others or there may not be men in your local area.  I tend to search in a 50 mile radius.  Anyway, don't give up.  Good luck.