#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Is anyone reallly manning this ship?Is millionaire working any more? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is anyone reallly manning this ship?Is millionaire working any more?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 02, 2005 09:34

I notice that in the forum the lastest comments are March 5th? and I dont receive emails of my profile any more....do you think someone is falling down of the job?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 05, 2005 09:41

Thanks for the support ,PetiteOne.
I am just worry he feels so bad about being ugly, poor,unsucessful and poorly educationed that the only way he can talk to women is by hiding on the site. It is MM ! Maybe is is on the wrong site?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 05, 2005 09:33

thanks Butterfly for the advise and yes I did figure it out . I am new on here and just learning the system.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 05, 2005 01:43

what I find most cumbersome in the forum section is the "next", "prev", "first", "last"...
as a new member it takes me twice as long to read through the forums from beginning to end...
(and I do like to get everyone's opinions/thoughts)

start with "last", scroll down, read...click to "prev", scroll down, read...
I could have read War and Peace in the time it took me to read through these forums!

(note to mgmt, there must be an easier way??)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2005 15:36

HC, I think you are looking at the date wrong, maybe you saw March 05, not March 5th, besides maybe you arent even looking at the current ones, there are some that are old, but the new ones are updated ,.
really they are, uh huh, they are, really, hehe.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2005 13:26

ATCHOO, LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A REASON YOU DONT HAVE A PHOTO ON LINE AND YOU SAY YOU NOT A MILLIONAIRE...FROM YOU ADTITUDE I THINK YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH THE LADIES. AND YOU HAVE TO ATTACK ME BECAUSE I HAVE MORE GUTS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAN YOU DO. YOU ARE IN A SORRY STATE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR SELF TOGETHER AND YOU WON'T HAVE THE NEED TO TRY TO HURT OTHERS

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2005 05:50

honeechile
Don't listen to that guy. He is mean and hateful. You are a very pretty girl! Nobody's mailbox on here is filing up even though they tend to brag it is.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 03, 2005 22:31

HC there must be something wrong with your putr as the forum is updately nightly and on weekends usually they skip one or 2 of those. On occasion have posted nightly. You are missing as the post are dated up till April 3rd right now. So where have you been? >>LOL...:O)