#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > is it just a silly fantacy to believe... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
is it just a silly fantacy to believe...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 19:17

...the long term relation & love lead us to marriage?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 15:00

Angelpassion never give up on your dreams that is what we all have, hoping for our night in shining Armour to ride by and sweep us off our feet.If we all give up on dreams why are we all on this site lol.
I have met a wonder full man on this site and we hope very soon to meet, We are falling in love over the net and we are not fighting it. So you see there are some dreams that can come true, i will keep you informed of how things go.
Don't stop dreaming girl.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 10, 2006 07:01

redhead524 write:
hondo1952 write:

I want nothing more for myself than to be happily married. HMMMMM, we aren't far away from each other.

Happy new year, hondo! See, hilo, there are men who want the same thing!
You're such a sweetheart, hondo. Nope, a 'hop, skip & a jump' as "they" (whoever "they" are!) say!
T

Guys seem to get all the benefits minus the responsibility one can get in a marriage. Why would they want to get married? Men here want to get married as early as 29, can you imagine that?

And to them, 25, is already a marriageable age, and that if I extend it further, I'm gonna be at the losing end. DUh....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 06, 2006 16:31

"is it just a silly fantasy to believe..." Well, I still believe. They say dreams can come true. I certainly hope so. I haven't given up hope yet. :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 01, 2006 15:43

Add me to the list of people who share your fantasy. Dreams do come true.
PS That is why I have chosen my username.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 12, 2006 16:08

hondo1952 write:

I want nothing more for myself than to be happily married. HMMMMM, we aren't far away from each other.

Happy new year, hondo! See, hilo, there are men who want the same thing!
You're such a sweetheart, hondo. Nope, a 'hop, skip & a jump' as "they" (whoever "they" are!) say!
T

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 13:00

redhead524 write:
I share your 'silly fantasy', hilo. It seems today that dating and living together are too acceptable. Where's the real risk in either situation?

We're traditionalists and romantics. Not a thing wrong with that! So as to not sound too cynical, I do know there are many men out who value - and desire - marriage. It's just a matter of connecting with them. OMG! "They" don't like the word "f i n d i n g"!

P.S. Say hello to the Bay Area for me. I lived there for 12 years, moved back here to raise my son and miss it terribly.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 07, 2006 06:08

I share your 'silly fantasy', hilo. It seems today that dating and living together are too acceptable. Where's the real risk in either situation?

We're traditionalists and romantics. Not a thing wrong with that! So as to not sound too cynical, I do know there are many men out who value - and desire - marriage. It's just a matter of connecting with them. OMG! "They" don't like the word "f i n d i n g"!

P.S. Say hello to the Bay Area for me. I lived there for 12 years, moved back here to raise my son and miss it terribly.