#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > How old is too Old Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
How old is too Old
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 21, 2008 10:40

I'm 57 Divorced, good looking, very successful and finding it a little tough finding an attractive openminded woman that would want to spend time with an older successful gentleman.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 13, 2012 21:01

I DON'T THINK THAT YOU ARE TOO OLD, HOWEVER, YOU WANT A YOUNG WOMAN WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE INTERESTED IN SOMEONE IN THEIR 6O'S OR LATE 50'S.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 12, 2011 15:30

hey Mr Cutie

may I say how sweet and gentle u look, Im starting to give up on the young men of this generation, no respect, no morals, no trust.......

Tel me what do you value in women??

xLx

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 21, 2011 13:12

Personally for me I think aslong as I get along with him and am somewhat attracted to him who cares about age.You actually look pretty good for your age though.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2011 17:26

If you find yourself worrying about the age gap then they are too old. When love is conquering an age gap, neither of you give it much thought. Date whom you adore and enjoy it without worrying about age.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2011 17:31

The rule of thumb is to take your age, cut it in half and add 7.  That is the lower limit of dating.  So, if you are 57... 57/2 + 7 = 35.5.  That is considered the lowest socially acceptable age before people raise eyebrows.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2011 13:18

I'm certainly more inclined towards men who are five years on either side of me. Why? I think it's cause I assume we'll have more in common in terms of life experiences/ being on the same page.

One thing I notice on this particular site, however, is that the vast majority of men who contact me are 10 - 20 years older than me. That's just plain off to me!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 28, 2010 08:52

Check me out! Im close to you. Lets chat

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 11, 2009 15:36

I am sorry to tell you this but it is something I have noticed-men do not age as well as successfully aging women. Men lose their sense of hearing, smell, ability to converse in interesting subjects. Unfortunately many just sit in front of the boob tube and waste their life away or drink it away. You will not be of any interest to a younger woman and you will not be of any interest to an older mature woman unless you go out of your way to show an interest in her. Very specifically, you must be "into her" and you must demonstrate to her in tangible ways that you are definitely "into her". Elsewise you are a setup for the takers, controllers, and manipulators who are in full rank out there. If you would like any further advice, email me. Here's hoping for your best interests to be protected. God bless you!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 01, 2009 00:57

HMMMMMMM how old is too old? If you cannot see her, hear her, and catch her you are too old! LOL

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 28, 2009 18:44

Hello, I am a 56 year old female. I am finding it difficult to find youthful thinking men in my age group. I get along extremely well with younger men, but would like to find a youthful thinking man who is older than me. I also have noticed that older men generally want women who are much younger than themselves. So my question to you older men is: How old is too old?? Is age truly just a number???

Available only
to logged in members