#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Friendship > Has anyone honestly met people here or...?! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Has anyone honestly met people here or...?!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 19:43

Hello,i am new here.thought i would pop in and say hello.I am hoping to connect with some new friends male/female,would be great to have someone to talk to.I love photography and i love my teenagers.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 18:53

Ive met a few on this site, who are great guys but just don't Match what im looking for....Ive talked to one Long Distance for about 6 months, but neither can move at this time~Boo Hoo!!!....I don't look at it as a "bad thing"...I just feel in my heart, it isn't the right time for me......Hes out there though, he just hasn't found me yet...hehe......
Huggs~
Laina-

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 05:54

Well....I have actually been flown to meet two guys on here....both are wonderrful guys and were great to visit!...one I dated for a while but decided I couldn't handle moving to a cold climate as I belong on the ocean in the sun :) Just don't read too much into everyone you meet...everyone is on here for different reasons...I met another man who you already heard about in Texas that strung me along for four months with roses, gifts, etc to find out he was full of sweet lies after his wife of 27 years called me...whew! and I was the innocent one..lol:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 13:34

I hail from London and would say that this has been the most interesting site in that it allows non-paying participants to interact as well. I have found some great friends on this site both male and female..each with poignant tales and stories to tell and knowledge to impart..I got on to find likeminded American friends and I have not been short changed..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 24, 2005 13:19

There are a half dozen beautiful women that are on here that I referred.

The people on this site are a step above, but the small number of members makes it unlikely to meet anybody unless your search is natiional.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 22, 2005 08:29

I have met one gentleman and spoke with several others. All have been lovely gentlemen........ except onewho was a serial goof in here! We got rid of him LOL
And talked with a few ladies on the phone as well. I can say I've made great friends both male and female in here, and if it wasn't for distance I'm sure we'd have a great coffee club!
That's why a few of us are hoping to have a MM conference and meet in person.....see other thread under friendship.
But yes there are some goofs/players but alot of great people in here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 11, 2005 15:57

Yes, I have met quite a few great men on this site. Have even entered a fulfilling relationship with one....it's possible! Keep trying! I have had more luck with men on this site than any other one out there. The quality is better, although there are exceptions! ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 09, 2005 15:42

Yes! The men off this site are incredible! Even the ones I have just had the pleasure of having conversation with. Some definite class acts on this site.