#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Any ladies sincerely open to relocation?... PLEASE reply Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Any ladies sincerely open to relocation?... PLEASE reply
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 31, 1969 16:00

I have lived many places in the U.S. as a flight attendant and in London twice and I am in the location I am in strictly due to circumstances-an injury and not currently working. So I am looking to make a move but, It would have to be for marriage. Tish

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2011 08:46

Hello, I am from Europe, and wish to find nice man to marry immediately and relocate immediately.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2011 13:23

Yes. Im willing to relocate to the man i get married2.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 27, 2008 07:47

I would relocate too if I knew it was right.
I wouldn?t move on a whim but for actual love if I had to it wouldn?t be a problem, I would miss my family but seeing them is all the more special if it?s not so easy, works not a problem for me all I need is my laptop or a pc and I am all set.
You only get so many chances at love and happiness if it meant moving I would be all for it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 11, 2007 12:54

Would you gone move also in my country If I am so special for your needs !
I come from
MACEDONIA Sought Estern EUROPE ?

Love you !

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 03, 2007 02:00

Almost anywhere in the world for the right man.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 26, 2007 21:04

genuine21 write:
If I found the man I connect with I would relocate anywhere...well maybe not a really cold climate ;)
In all seriousness, if I am happy with who I am with, it doesn't matter where I am living, and I love the adventure of experiencing new cultures.

Re:

Im have a friend in New york I met on here, cold, hello

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 26, 2007 05:12

yes i would definately move for the right man

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 09, 2007 05:13

I support this topic. I have too much crap to lug around so you better visit me first.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 08, 2007 04:37

I would under certains guarantees... I've done it before out of love and moved to Australia and when it didn't work, it was me the one tha have to leave heartbroken and with NOTHING. I gave it friends and family, job and country and start all over from zero is very tough.
Again, it's still an option but I will have to make sure I am ok if things don't work out well... better save than sorry (again)!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 13, 2007 03:35

i would definately relocate for the right person....

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 05, 2006 18:09

I can't imagine who wouldn't relocate for true, true love! I can understand having a hard time making a move across the world with all the craziness out there in our world today, but across the country? Wow, just to wake up beside the same person everyday who loves you unconditionally and vice versa... it sounds like a dream to me! Distance wouldn't be a factor for an honestly genuine relationship!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 14, 2006 14:59

hansumherc write:
Hey Genuine...BTW it's nice and warm here,,,,,lol....you are a Gorgeous lady!

As I have always said..love knows no distance.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 04:10

Relocation....although a tough subject...should never the less be easy...If you love the person you are with and they love you....if one is moving to the other..or vise versa....then it is best for the person that had someone move, to make them feel at home...introduce the "love" to everyone....get them to meet your local butchers or store...etc...as months pass by....you will make friends and get to feel more comfortable.
People move for work....love shouldn't be that hard either....
I have moved several times....one for love...the rest for work and school purposes...and in neither cases...did I feel like I was alone...sure you miss the little things back home....but my motto is....Anywhere I live...that's my home....I get to visit/they visit...so I wont be particularly home sick as such....If I am...thank God there's such things as phones...and emails..and video conferencing.
Relocation only becomes a problem...If you let it be.
One always needs to broaden one's horizons

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 09, 2006 16:57

If I found the man I connect with I would relocate anywhere...well maybe not a really cold climate ;)
In all seriousness, if I am happy with who I am with, it doesn't matter where I am living, and I love the adventure of experiencing new cultures.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 08, 2006 08:19

I've relocated so many times that when I think about it, it is amazing. And here I am in Chile. I truly loved living in New York.
All my family is in the US and I can tell you that living far away can be very hard sometimes....especially around holidays and birthdays.
One of the drawbacks....seriously....is that being a transplanted person moving from place to place, you lose a sense of where you belong. I am not a citizen here. I have a Permanent Residence. When I think of "home", I really don't know where that is anymore. I feel part of this culture but my roots are in the US.
Relocating can be a difficult thing.
Just my ramble for the day.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 02, 2006 04:40

I would be. I did it once when I came to the US at the tender age of 18 after I married my ex GI. It was hard coming to a country that I had so little knowledge off, 5000 miles away from home. It made me a stronger person, allowed me to learn not just the culture and language, but also showed me what I was capable off. Would I do it again now....relocate for love. Yes! However this time it won't be barefoot and pregnant, naive and without knowledge of the language or the culture of a new country, as long as it is here in the US somewhere, or any english speaking country for that matter. Certainly it will have to be for the love of my life and for the happily ever after part. True Love has no fear and is unconditional. Hopefully that still exists in real life and not just in Cinderella and Bible stories.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 16, 2006 12:32

I am free to re-locate, just a matter of selling off my assets, children all grown up, and I love the U.S. I live border city to Detroit, Michigan. He must be serious and ready to commit to marriage due to immigration laws.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 16, 2006 06:10

Relocation's pretty much out of the question for me, since I've got a child and the whole custodial situation pretty much restricts me to my city. Even if that weren't a factor, I don't think I could do it. It seems like the whole situation is rife for some major power imbalance where the person who DOESN'T have to move is holding all the cards and making all the rules. They own the home, or at least have their name on the apartment lease. They pretty much have nothing to lose. The other one who's relocating is probably going to be expected to leave behind or get rid of all duplicate furniture items, major electronics items, along with their families and jobs, and with no guarantee that this person they're moving for won't get bored with them and kick them to the curb within a month of them making such a major sacrifice. I've actually seen guys online BRAG about how they strung some woman (and sometimes more than just one) along to the point of getting her to move to be with them, not because they actually WANTED to spend the rest of their lives with her, but just as some sick game to "see if she would really do it."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 13, 2006 04:03

This is open for discussion between the two people involved.....if one is in love and I mean truly in love....yadiyara...etc.....then I think both should sit down and contemplate what is best....for them.....relocation is not a problem, I mean people do it for work.....why not for true love..?