#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Where are the Millionaire Ladies? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Where are the Millionaire Ladies?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 06, 2006 13:14

Oh where oh where can she be!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 02, 2008 13:25

i am millionaire inside.
is it the same?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 16, 2006 18:07

Doesn't a personality count these days or is it just about money? *sighs*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 13, 2006 11:01

She can be under the bridge.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 09:00

And what is that special type of a lady for millionaire? It would be great to know! It was amazing to read about using income range on search! WOW! Why not a private investigator? What do you want? A cell-phone family? Where 2 people are so busy they just have time to call and ask ? ?How are you, honey? Are you busy? Wish we could spend more time together?? Don?t know about you but I already had that type and it was sooooo ?exciting?! Life gave a wonderful lesson to me ? career and money cannot make me happy but a great man loving me can give the whole world to me and make me a Queen? And what about a woman who just wants YOU, who wants to be with YOU and share her life and interests with YOU? Would you like to come home any time and see a shining house not because a housekeeper cleaned it but because a woman in love is waiting for you there meeting you with a smile, a kiss and lots of love? What?s wrong with that? Would you like to get a woman who will just give her love to you, who will share your successes and loses? If you are so successful, ambitious and happy what are you doing on the dating site? Checking profiles I never pay attention how much money you make ? I?m trying to read between lines to understand who you are, what is your inner world and I am trying to look deep into your eyes and read your soul ? its more important to me! Why did I come here? Ive tried other sites and was not happy to talk to men there so somebody said about this site that I could meet intelligent and serious men here. And I did so far. I wish good luck everybody on your search!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 11, 2006 15:32

Are you commenting on the topic with interest in anyone in particular?
Please check my profile, if you'd like to communicate...Robert

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 22:30

Define worth? Value of the person? Value of the account? It is who you are, not what you are, that should make the connection, or as many like to say 'chemistry'. One should state if they are accustomed to a specific quality of lifestyle, and seek this in there match, then state it also in your profile those specifics. If your going to reveal Ego ideal, do it upfront. Gosh I was trying to figure out the one who has 5M a yr the taxes!!! So, when one see's the amount.. are you putting after taxes in that LOL. Anyhow, the reason we are on here is in hoping to meet and find someone to share our Journey with are we not?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 23:56

Now boys, are you looking for a "true" millionaire or defining a millionaire by a supposed annual income to qualify as such on this site. I'm sure many members, both male and female, exaggerate if not down right lie about it. We all know that ones net worth is the tell all figure. And keep in mind when your wondering that many daughters of inherited wealth are taught that it's vulgar for a lady to make public any financial information and their daddies worn them about men after there money. Then again, what do I know? And there are many women that have created their own wealth. I admire and respect their success. A lot of women do divulge their high net worth to attract men not thinking about what happens if that's all he wants and they need and want more. Are you guys looking for a woman with money to take care of you?. If that's your goal you better be polished, damn good,nice and skilled in every way to land that deal. I'm not knocking it. Sometimes that works for both parties. It would be great to get exactly what one wants. I hope you find what your looking for. Maybe I will too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 05, 2006 05:11

What are you looking for? A millionaire woman? You were offering advice because? That's your crowd? You found one? Wanted to pass along your knowledge? Did you type her net worth correct at $500,000? Is that what made her attractive? I had to look at your profile by your comments and I'm not sure. They seem at odds. I was amused by the criteria you deemed important in searching for in an appropriate woman. There's nothing wrong with it. It sounds good to most I'm sure. But darling the Bahamas? Just teasing.I'm not jaded, I'm just curious what motivates men. After reviewing, I realize I misunderstood and you are not looking for a female millionaire. You have the cash and are looking for an appropriate mate to groom to be your wife. No disrespect intended,it's par for the course sometimes. Am I right? Please do tell.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 10:57

robtest write:
From the "My Account / Home" section, you can do an Advanced search, and search just for the ones that make 100k+, 200k+, etc.

Assuming of course that they haven't lied on their profile... ROFLMAO ...

Rob, you should be ashamed of yourself... suggesting that some of the good ladies on this site may have tried to mis-lead us with lttle untruths... how dare you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 08:54

From the "My Account / Home" section, you can do an Advanced search, and search just for the ones that make 100k+, 200k+, etc.

Assuming of course that they haven't lied on their profile... ROFLMAO ...