#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Any Family Men Out There?!?!? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Any Family Men Out There?!?!?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 08, 2006 18:45

Seems I've had the worst luck with men, and I'm only 20! I mean, sure, everything is great at first, then once they think they have you snagged...BOOM...it's like a 180 before your eyes. I am SO tired of playing games. I have a son now, so games are totally out of the question. Now a days it's SO hard to find someone who wants something serious. I've been looking for almost three years now, ever since my son was born, and nothing. Anyways, those pics of me on there are kinda old. They were when Alex, my baby boy, was still little. He'll be three this coming November!!! :) Please only send a message if you are serious about getting to know me....AND my son.....Thx. :)

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 18, 2006 05:32

There are a lot of family men out there, good girl but they may be even more difficult to find in your age range. My suggestion is don't make finding one a priority right now, make it raising your son. When you do get those rare opportunities for your own social time, go out and have fun for the sake of adult interaction and having fun. And if you're as lucky as I have been, he will thank you someday.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 21:35

goodgirl111703 write:
Seems I've had the worst luck with men, and I'm only 20! I mean, sure, everything is great at first, then once they think they have you snagged...BOOM...it's like a 180 before your eyes. I am SO tired of playing games. I have a son now, so games are totally out of the question. Now a days it's SO hard to find someone who wants something serious. I've been looking for almost three years now, ever since my son was born, and nothing. Anyways, those pics of me on there are kinda old. They were when Alex, my baby boy, was still little. He'll be three this coming November!!! :) Please only send a message if you are serious about getting to know me....AND my son.....Thx. :)

I was 18 when I got pregnant and a month after I turned 19, I was a mom...When my friends were going to college, I was changing diapers...i raised a beautiful lady who is 22 now, and she is my best friend, I grew up with her and it is never to late to go back to college and do the things you always dreamed of...You will meet a guy, several down the road of love and life, but always put your child first and never let a man control you or act like you owe them something, in true love everthing is equal, and life is hard and some have it easier than others and you just want to give up sometimes, but all you have to do is look in the eyes of that little person who loves you most of all, give him a hug when you are lonely and fell blessed god gave you the best gift of all, human life, good luck, if you ever need a friend who has been there, email me...
Kat