#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > October Newbies Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
October Newbies
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 01, 2005 11:44

Hello, Just found this site and am enjoying all the interesting people here. The forums are hilarious.
glamglo

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 23:17

Wow, I think sharing in the forums might be more fun than trying to find the guy that's gonna make me weak in my knees. You go girls and gents too...

:)
Wow, I think sharing in the forums might be more fun than trying to find the guy that's gonna make me weak in my knees. You go girls and gents too...

:)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 19:21

Hi Everyone!
I'm new to the site. Any advice?
Have a Good Nite.
Hi Everyone!
I'm new to the site. Any advice?
Have a Good Nite.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 28, 2005 13:06

Newbie!!!!!!!!!
Newbie!!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 28, 2005 08:13

im new here! just wanted to say hi!!!
im new here! just wanted to say hi!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2005 20:57

AHOY MATES!
I consider myself a newbie, although I've been on here for two months, and I am probably the oldest gal here, but never mind... age is only how you live it! Yes, I've been here two months but just todsay discovered what these forums are about. wonderful!
And to micht2005 -- Did you KNOW that you ablsolutely glow with that "lightbulb" (or whatever it is) over your head? Roo Cute!
AHOY MATES!
I consider myself a newbie, although I've been on here for two months, and I am probably the oldest gal here, but never mind... age is only how you live it! Yes, I've been here two months but just todsay discovered what these forums are about. wonderful!
And to micht2005 -- Did you KNOW that you ablsolutely glow with that "lightbulb" (or whatever it is) over your head? Roo Cute!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2005 10:49

I am also a newbie to this match thing. I hope to get to know some of you ladies.
I am also a newbie to this match thing. I hope to get to know some of you ladies.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 26, 2005 12:40

Hi everyone, another newbie here. Looking to make friends and maybe meet a nice guy.
Hi everyone, another newbie here. Looking to make friends and maybe meet a nice guy.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 22:00

READY502 write:

purplevelvet write:
Hi everybody!

I'm new too. I was wondering how people put those boxes in your message with quotes from someone else?

From the few posts I have read today, it sounds like there are a lot of mean people posting messages. Is it better to just stay away from the forum??
Hi everybody!

I'm new too. I was wondering how people put those boxes in your message with quotes from someone else?

From the few posts I have read today, it sounds like there are a lot of mean people posting messages. Is it better to just stay away from the forum??

Hi purplevelvet & welcome!

You just click on "quote" on a certain post you're wanting, go to the end & start typing.

Yes there are those who engage in high drama, best to just read the forums for a while until you figure out who's who & then post once you're comfortable. I post when something interests me, but pretty much keep to myself especially if it's a touchy thread. Never saw much point resorting to name calling or picking sides, they're all just people's opinions anyhow!

Good luck in your search, you can learn a lot about those that post, unfortunately not many men participate, I started a thread asking why & didn't get much response, I think they feel it's not their thing, or they don't want the drama.

Thanks for the help. I noticed that there were not a lot of men posting in the forum too. You would think it would be a great way to get to know people. I also thought that some of the statements that are given & then looking at the pic, I think they are gay men posing as a woman. Did you ever get that impression? It was something the person said in their response that made me think that it was something a woman wouldn't really say, but a gay man would. LOL That would be funny if some of these men were corresponding with a gay man and didn't even realize it.

Thanks again for your help :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 21:37

Hello! This is my first time here too!!
I am 24 and love older men! I like men from 30 to 45. I know I am still young but very ready to settle down forever. I have had my fun being single and I am ready to share my life with someone.
Hello! This is my first time here too!!
I am 24 and love older men! I like men from 30 to 45. I know I am still young but very ready to settle down forever. I have had my fun being single and I am ready to share my life with someone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 17:13

purplevelvet write:
Hi everybody!

Hi everybody!

Hi purplevelvet & welcome!

You just click on "quote" on a certain post you're wanting, go to the end & start typing.

Yes there are those who engage in high drama, best to just read the forums for a while until you figure out who's who & then post once you're comfortable. I post when something interests me, but pretty much keep to myself especially if it's a touchy thread. Never saw much point resorting to name calling or picking sides, they're all just people's opinions anyhow!

Good luck in your search, you can learn a lot about those that post, unfortunately not many men participate, I started a thread asking why & didn't get much response, I think they feel it's not their thing, or they don't want the drama.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 22:09

Hi everybody!

Hi everybody!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 17:50

Hi everyone....sorry your stuck with me for another month!!!

So many new friends to play with...ooohhh this is gonna be fun!! : )...or annoying whichever way you look at it lol
Hi everyone....sorry your stuck with me for another month!!!

So many new friends to play with...ooohhh this is gonna be fun!! : )...or annoying whichever way you look at it lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 10:53

My first time as well (smile)
My first time as well (smile)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 18, 2005 18:16

Just joined myself so like others will be joining in to make friends and meet interesting people. Finding that special person is one of my goals but want to enjoy the journey as well.

Life begins today...

Ciao,

Michael

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 18, 2005 12:13

I'm new too! This is so exciting! Welcome everyone!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 11:13

Hello everyone...I am a brand new member
on my quest....I love this site...I can't believe I found it. All of you are great too, it's a pleasure to have crossed your paths :)
Serenity1000

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 10:25

Hey October Newbies! This is a new site for me and I'm looking forward to some fun. Live in New Jersey, Morris County where the fall leaves are starting to look real pretty.
Hoping to meet some new friends real soon.....

Blue sky today...looks like maybe the rain is finally leaving us!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 12, 2005 16:02

me 2

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 12, 2005 09:58

I am a newbie too.. Hi all :)