#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Interracial Dating Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Interracial Dating
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 27, 2005 20:31

I have a thing for black men! What can i say! Not sure what it is! You all are soooooo sexy!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
OCI
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 03, 2005 21:58

Interracial dating! Who sees color besides the closed & shallow minded individuals who still believe that "we should stick with our own kind".
LOVE is a beautiful thing given by GOD above and it is meant to be shared & experienced by everyone.
I believe that if two people are attracted to one another, who can & are willing to ignore the rest of the world & it's negativity & can focus solely on one another; who want to explore the different avenues of "interracial dating/ love", then who are we to point the finger? Who are we to judge them? I, myself, have never dated outside of my race simply because I have not met anyone that I would care to date & neither have I been approached by one of the opposite race or invited out for a nice cup of coffee or tea. Remember my friends, that a jerk comes in all size, shapes & shades of color........be it male or female!.......Thanx 4 listening......Be abundantly blessed & a continued blessing.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 02, 2005 00:02

I'm the same was the WF, once you have a WF, you alway's want, also. Is it a weakness, for the color of skin, or the like, of seeing the two color's together. Anyone's guess is as good as mine, but I know in my own heart, what my like's are, and WF is it, and my heart goes out to all of them, with sincerity, and love, and there is nothing wrong with any color of skin find what their's likes are, and being happy with it. Life's short, and got no time for using energy for causing stress in anyone's life!