#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Lets be nice! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Lets be nice!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 08, 2005 20:48

WHY do we have nothing better to do than cut everybody else down? Isn't it more fun to laugh? Be positive!! Don't judge before you get to actually know people!! And why does this thing smoosh my pic? LOL

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 13, 2006 19:43

Devoted2FindingU write:

gannongirl write:
WHY do we have nothing better to do than cut everybody else down? Isn't it more fun to laugh? Be positive!! Don't judge before you get to actually know people!! And why does this thing smoosh my pic? LOL

Everybody likes a good CATFIGHT. Right?
Naaahhhhh. I think the negative attacks really display the lack of character of the person. Which is not an attractive trait when looking for a mate. UNLESS you are Donald Trump who is looking for DRAMA! So ladies continue to show those claws before I email, OK?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 13, 2006 12:21

gannongirl write:

Everybody likes a good CATFIGHT. Right?
Naaahhhhh. I think the negative attacks really display the lack of character of the person. Which is not an attractive trait when looking for a mate. UNLESS you are Donald Trump who is looking for DRAMA! So ladies continue to show those claws before I email, OK?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 08:55

gannongirl write:

Can I get an AMEN for my sister in the great Republic of Texas!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 01:11

Sharp!

That is a dang good guess!
It sounds reasonable...so I will go with it......
Lucky!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 22:24

I once wrote MM to enquire why they were removing pictures posted by people that were not offensive ... eg. Cubs squirrel pics. They responded the pics took to long to download and it affected the entire site. Each picture has different #'s of pixels. Larger pic files need more download time. So I think they have come up with a system that compresses these files so they will download onto the site faster. BUT...larger pixel files are being compressed and distorted. If you notice, not all pictures turn out that way.
I don't know for sure, this is my educated guess.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 11, 2005 12:36

Sharp,

Why are are pictures so smooshed and funky?

You would think they would fix it....

Julia

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 11, 2005 08:19

You must be reading old old posts...past is past. I don't think anyone is being nasty to another on the boards presently. Even our picking on Bob is in good fun, and he's taking it so well! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 11, 2005 02:29

I agree...lol...I love to be nice...
There are 99.9 o/o of the time something nice that can be said about someone....the other 0.1 0/0....well...I will just be speechless.....

I do not know why this thing smooshes pictures up like that...

Lucky!