MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Sports and travel > Travel Buddies Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Travel Buddies
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2005 18:19

ScrippsRanchMel and to TheCatsMeow65, you two should get together...soon! You're both just too cute together! It sounds like you might have common ground on how to raise children also, that can be rare to find in a partner. Really none of my business but it seems you guys have chemistry :)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 06:26

You are right Scripp...she got too spoiled w/her stepfather...of course I had no doings with that. lol We really need to crack down...mommy can't afford to do that for her anymore! It got way outta hand. It is funny tho she had a gift certificate from Toys R Us..and let me tell you what she drove me nuts...we were there for everrrrrrrrrrrrr w/her price checking everything to make sure she had enough money. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 15:24

Hey Scripps...she's doing great...playing her new playstation game as I type...we went to the swap meet today. She's a crack up...she hasn't determined the worth of $ yet I don't think...unless she's pulling one over on me...as mommy had more bags than her...so she was mad...no fair you got more than me...I said yes I do...but your items cost alot more than mommys lol Children...gotta lovem. Now we have a new addition...a turtle! lol She doesn't even play w/sneazy or sunny ugh!
Hows your lil Turkey?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 09:58

I got so tired of that profile...that's my profile on yahooeyyyyyyy...and I've had that nickname since I was an outdoor counselor in High School...Time for a change hehehehe Click on my account/home...there is a place where you can change...just came across it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 19:57

Awwwh that is very sweet

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 19, 2005 19:10

Too cute...bet you call her your lil turkey all the time

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 19, 2005 08:39

My lil bug is 7 going on 8 too...she will be 8 in Aug...Gosh don't tempt me like that!!! lol She would soooooooooo love that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 18, 2005 19:08

Mel,

One of my favorite vacation spots is Mazatlan, MX. I love getting the Mangos on a stick there right on the beach. There are a couple of restaraunts to go to there: Senor Frog's is a must (the chain started there), and the Shrimp Bucket. For a little bit of nothing you can feed several people with shrimp and lobster. p.s. I didn't include the alchohol in my price for that restaruant.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 18, 2005 08:54

LOL I don't blame you there. I do enjoy the little traveling I get to do. I was in smooth landing and able to become a travel bug...w/oldest daughter 21 & her sister 18...both of which are out of the home now. But now I have my little bug keeping me grounded...shes going on 8...so I have a few more years till I go amuck lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 04:59

Goodness you all are lucky to get to travel to all these interesting places. Lucky lucky you

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 03:05

anytime..I am a global nomad and travel alot in my job as well as holidays..
Have been to Jamaica but think that the Carribean is overrated, try the un-explored islands in the Fareast..Malaysia, Philippines..and Europe mainly for skiing, France, Switzerland..Italy for the summer and Spain too..but I want to go to Croatia and Prague..the next exciting unexplored territory before the tourists ruin them..any takers?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 08:52

My parents did that cruise in Feb., 3 yrs ago, and they had to wear a coat the whole time... it was cool weather... but I don't think it's going to happen in the middle of summer. I liked Puerto Vallarta when I went... warm people there.

And what exactly are you "that good" at, SRM?????? ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 11:15

Lucky guy!!!!!! ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 07:40

Mexico, because SMR already booked a trip there, and he's looking for partners... ;)

I went to PV once, I really liked it, the people are so friendly on the West Coast of Mexico.

Maybe you can convince him to move to FL with you... ;) SRM... what do you say about that... hehehe

I'm off to bake my b-day cake!!!!

Sharp, Happy Birthday to your oldest!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 09, 2005 22:14

Hey Sharp, can't see you online either... and I just refreshed my window...

Yes, great kisser, that's what SRM said he was on another thread... ;)

What a cutie, eh???

You're more in his age bracket though... ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 09, 2005 19:28

You're such a sweetheart... great kisser, huh???? hmmmmmmm...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 09, 2005 15:20

Wish I could go... but alas I must work... (sigh, really big sigh...)