#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Blind women / marry or not and why or why not? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Blind women / marry or not and why or why not?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 30, 2005 20:07

To all of the wonderful men; Please exspess To all gentlemen inbTWould you marry a her and why or why not?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 05:26

robotic123_74 write:
NYCHICK,

Why would a blind person want to learn sign language?

Deaf people learn sign language, blind people learn Braille.

I'm so old and ugly it would probabbly take a blind and deaf person to marry me.

Robot, have you ever thought some deaf or blind people are both ? I worked with them before.

BQ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 04, 2005 13:05

I'm not sure if I got your question right. Yes I would create a family with somebody who is blind. As a matter of fact, if there is love I wouldn't care if she is some ways disabled.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 17:33

bedford40 write:

scorpio_ice write:

bedford40 write:
If I was blind I hope some kind soul out there would still want me and love me... but I hope they wouldn't try to teach me sign language (or hand touch or whatever) cos I can still hear and speak!!

But what if you lost your hearing too?? Touch signing would come in very handy!!

I'm sure if you lost any of your senses your personality would shine through....I count myself lucky as I have all my senses bar one...common sense! lol

Ha ha. There's something called Nootropil thats referred to as a smart-drug... haven't found a common-sense-drug yet though.
I actually did lose the hearing in my right ear a few weeks back... SSHL they call it and no one knows what causes it... I reckon my ear just shut down due to an overload of BS... you get to hear plenty of that where I live!!
I'm told I may get my hearing back but its 50/50... went for a brain scan and they actually found one - I have the pictures to prove it - but they said it was normal... its never been normal!!
I've also been tried on a couple of different drug treatments but it seems a bit of a hit and miss affair. Now I'm having a go at acupuncture... but in this pic it looks more like someone's trying to jump-start me :)

So..did it jump start your hearing? I think you just have a lazy ear lol...you should plug your left ear so that your right ear HAS to start listening again!!!

I once moved to Spain...a place called..erm..I've forgotten how to spell it!! Teraveja..Terijeka...LMAO...well it sounds like...terra-vee-ecka! Now as funny as this sounds it was no good for us because they all spoke Spanish lol...we had to look at pics on products to try and work out what the hell we were buying...not one person spoke English in the supermarkets!! I seemed to say the same word all day...lo sienta....sorry!! I did pick it up pretty fast but I'm afraid it's a case of...use it or lose it with me and now I can't remember hardly a word of Spanish!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 17:03

scorpio_ice write:

bedford40 write:
If I was blind I hope some kind soul out there would still want me and love me... but I hope they wouldn't try to teach me sign language (or hand touch or whatever) cos I can still hear and speak!!

But what if you lost your hearing too?? Touch signing would come in very handy!!

I'm sure if you lost any of your senses your personality would shine through....I count myself lucky as I have all my senses bar one...common sense! lol

Ha ha. There's something called Nootropil thats referred to as a smart-drug... haven't found a common-sense-drug yet though.
I actually did lose the hearing in my right ear a few weeks back... SSHL they call it and no one knows what causes it... I reckon my ear just shut down due to an overload of BS... you get to hear plenty of that where I live!!
I'm told I may get my hearing back but its 50/50... went for a brain scan and they actually found one - I have the pictures to prove it - but they said it was normal... its never been normal!!
I've also been tried on a couple of different drug treatments but it seems a bit of a hit and miss affair. Now I'm having a go at acupuncture... but in this pic it looks more like someone's trying to jump-start me :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 14:30

bedford40 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 12:47

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 07:27

loveandwar write:

sharp1 write:

robotic123_74 write:
NYCHICK,

I'm so old and ugly it would probabbly take a blind and deaf person to marry me.

robotic...still alive & well? Hope so.

BTW ... blind people learn sign language too! It's done by hand touch...there is a whole alphabet.

Blind people do NOT use sign language. Common sense.

love u have no common sense to spare so hang onto it sister u need it more...ok

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 08:23

robotic123_74 write:
NYCHICK,

robotic...still alive & well? Hope so.

BTW ... blind people learn sign language too! It's done by hand touch...there is a whole alphabet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 13:29

roof roof ruff ruff don't speak for me !!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 13:26

bank account is that and size all that matter to you gals what about love kindness, needing help wanting help security , and to be protected !
heck I was in the marine corp and blind or not if she gave me half a chance and wanted me I'd do the cooking ( I like to cook anyway )cleaning ( ditto )
washing her / our clothes ( again ditto )
I like being needed, wanted, and yes loved....is this another val kilmer movie "at first sight " I need a kleneex

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 13:00

if you are blind how do you see
signing what is this another val kilmer movie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 14:15

NYCHICK,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 05, 2005 20:07

fun4two write:
Mandalay was right ... you ARE a man-wh*re ... I'm so hurt ... the life I gave up to be with you ... and, for what? This? This slap in the face?

I hope she's as good to you as I was ... all the late night rendezvous ... at your beckon call *Andy is online* ... I feel so used ...

Have a happy cyberlife Andy ...

Tearfully ... Suzan

Suzan,

Let's face it, you're not going anywhere. You need me too much. And you're my true cyber love. My wife never chats with me online. She insists on real touch and real lovemaking. There's nothing I can do about it so I stay with her for the kids.

But you and I know the true pleasures of the cyberworld, the only world worth exploring. We've shared things here we never could in flesh and blood. We're always just a click away for each other. A quick fix, a fast chat, sharing our passions via emoticons and audibles. We could make a life together here my wonderful lady. You know I'm right. Come back to me dear.

Your true cyber-love,
Andy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 05, 2005 13:14

Ed the cyber-philanderer...lol

Fun4..he is not worth crying over buckets for, you are too good for him...
Claiming me to be your innocent fling ??!! Ed, you are just full of yourself, so you fancy being the Don Juan on the forum? LMAO.. I don't even consider us anywhere near a fling..only exchange of intellectual thought process..as I have done with lots of others, male and female..

well, let's see what was the definition of modern day 'adult*ery' ?
virtual commission with intent but ommission in reality, does it constitute adult*ery legally?
answer NO..you are safe Ed,as long as there is absence of penetration...and your wife seems to condone all your philandering ..lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 05, 2005 09:41

fun4two write:

Bonnie88 write:
FUN4
Perhaps you are not aware, check my view on 'rich women' thread..I was one of Ed's earlier 'midnight mistress' for a long time and his wife was fully aware of me as his 'other woman' in his life whom he spent hours in the night composing reams of essays to..and he told me about the forum and his fame as one of the key leaders in it...so this is true confession time...lol

Begging your pardon ... excuse the interruption ... backing out of the room ... gracefully ... head bowed in reverence ...

you two behave now ... or not ...

~Smiles

Don't go Suzan - I love you. Bonnie never meant anything to me. She was just an innocent fling. I never touched her. I swear! It's always been you babe.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 05, 2005 08:49

Hey Ed,
You forgot you told me all your goings on with hotmama and wanted me to psycho analyse you whether u were infatuated or in love with 1 hotmama..lol
Oh, I think you have a selective memory not me...I don't think I dropped you at all, we just drifted apart...lol ..like all relationships ..
I kind of remembered I wrote to you first to rebutt some finer point that you had raised in your long verbose view in the forum ,so I m very sure u were here first..and you told me this need to occupy your in-between 'think-tank ' times with imagined cyberspace 'relationships' 'romantic or otherwise' , remember?? ..lol ..well we did debate on a whole lot of issues e.g. what constitutes 'adult*ery' in this day and age when most adulterous relationships seem to originate now with sites like these and 'Friends Reunite' where old flames could be rekindled...lol
Please Ed...ours was just a platonic relationship, the sparring of minds and clashing of intellect..you told me specifically that Oriental women are not your cup of tea..so I was only your intellectual mistress at best..listening to all your 'pseudo-intellectual ' ramblings...lol
well, looks like we have moved the debate to a public arena...so do carry on where we left off...lol..btw Jealous of you? Don't be so egoistic Ed..Jealousy is not in my vocabulary nor make-up..lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 05, 2005 08:05

NYCHICK write:
are u asking if a man should marry a blind woman?/ are u blind? and if so mand can teach ya sign language

thats an odd question- i cant answer for a man but would i marry a blind guy-- sure why not if i loved him not to mention he wouldnt be able to see the bank account slowly disappear

Hey! I explained my forum f'up in another thread! Man, she keeps pouring salt over the open wound...OUCH!!!...lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 05, 2005 08:01

Bonnie88 write:
FUN4
Perhaps you are not aware, check my view on 'rich women' thread..I was one of Ed's earlier 'midnight mistress' for a long time and his wife was fully aware of me as his 'other woman' in his life whom he spent hours in the night composing reams of essays to..and he told me about the forum and his fame as one of the key leaders in it...so this is true confession time...lol

Bonnie,

You must miss me and sound spurned. Bonnie, you were the first person from MM that I corresponded with at length. In fact, I never wrote as much to anybody here as I wrote to you. It was fun and also an ordeal and an education.

But it was you who contacted ME first and you're the one that wrote tomes that required me to write tomes in response - though I enjoyed it very much for awhile as you are a fascinating person, like an iceberg who has exposed only their tip in these forums.

BTW, you had been posting in these forums long before I joined. I don't recall dragging you here.

You are painting a tilted picture of me. I don't brag about myself the way you are suggesting and I don't think I ever said I was famous. You sound jealous Bonnie. Were you upset that I was interested in getting to know other people here besides you? You dropped me like a hot potato after I got to know 1HotMama.

Luv,
Andy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 22:35

EdTarboosh write:

Bonnie88 write:

EdTarboosh write:
I can't speak for the ladies but most men I know are blind and dumb when they get married.

____________________________-

ED- So presumably YOU have been happily blind and dumb for eons since you claim to be monogamously and blissfully married...so are you writing in Braille or sign language?

I didn't say it was permanent blindness. LOL

Let's face it. There's some truth in what I said for both men and women who marry. The loss of sense may last a short time or a lifetime. Whose to say who is happier, or sadder? In my case, fortunately, when we recovered our senses we discovered we really were in love.

I also know how deeply in love you told me you were with your husband - and for a long time. You must know what I'm talking about.

Well..I did not think we were blind nor dumb when we married though, I had far too many men in my life then, he was however different from the rest, he was patient and persistent, waited while I made my choice.. I was quite aware why I chose him while I forsake the rich, the handsome, the egoistic and the chauvinistic..and remained faithful and in love till the end. So we are the rare happy ones who found the needle in the haystack.