#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Flight Attendant looking for someone Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Flight Attendant looking for someone
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 04, 2005 11:12

Yes I know how cliche but looking for someone that can treat me like a princess and understand the job I do. Some of the men I met cant handle that I work as a flight attendant and I m away couple of days a week, need someone that s not jealous. Would like to meet someone on occasion to have dinner and good conversations and a great time, nothing too serious, for now just testing the waters. Any takers? I travel major cities in Canada and the US.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 05:23

I know the life of a flight attendant. Been there and done that. The best relationship I ever had. Every time she came home it was like a new adventure and exciting. I live in warm sunny Florida, just 20 minutes from MCO. Come south and enjoy an all over tan, massage and Disney

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 20:46

Well when the lake thaws your more than welcome to come for a sail, if you can't wait that long come skiing in the interior of BC, Red Mountain to be exact.My job keeps me on the move you know how that is!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 05:36

Yes, I might be some one can share some time with. Are you a woman of 5' 6" that wears 5" heels? Discreet is not something that is out of the possibility and I am open to new adventures. I am a traveler with hk and a love for lv along with fiftythreezerotwentyeith with the country south of you,,,,,,,,,