#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > LOVE OR OBSESSION? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
LOVE OR OBSESSION?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 19:07

redhead524 write:

fairuz13 write:
Hi!everyone!

I ended a relationship because it was driving me crazy!!The first time,i went to visit him in NC for one week,he took me out 3 times.Didn't realy care...
But when i got back to London,he started calling so much!!!he will call me at 2am and then 3 or 4am!!And will call up to 5 time a day at my work!!
He will send me 3 e.mails everyday.
I went to visit him again for 2 weeks,boy!!oh!!!boy!!!the 2 weeks felt like a year!!!He kept me in the house!!
Took me out twice!!he was on my face the all time!!!When i got back to London,i wanted to kiss the ground!!
He kept calling every hours!!
I m a very independent woman,he couldn't take it.And wanted to get married straight away!!
Tell me if you had an experience about
obsession
What do you think,was he in love or obsessed?

I think you already know the answer, but to validate it, soundslike obsession sprinkled with possessiveness. Run, change your name and lose him!

ditto

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 02:04

fairuz13 write:
Hi!everyone!

I ended a relationship because it was driving me crazy!!The first time,i went to visit him in NC for one week,he took me out 3 times.Didn't realy care...
But when i got back to London,he started calling so much!!!he will call me at 2am and then 3 or 4am!!And will call up to 5 time a day at my work!!
He will send me 3 e.mails everyday.
I went to visit him again for 2 weeks,boy!!oh!!!boy!!!the 2 weeks felt like a year!!!He kept me in the house!!
Took me out twice!!he was on my face the all time!!!When i got back to London,i wanted to kiss the ground!!
He kept calling every hours!!
I m a very independent woman,he couldn't take it.And wanted to get married straight away!!
Tell me if you had an experience about
obsession
What do you think,was he in love or obsessed?

I think you already know the answer, but to validate it, soundslike obsession sprinkled with possessiveness. Run, change your name and lose him!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share