#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Meet on one night, be together the next Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Meet on one night, be together the next
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 02, 2012 18:47

i've always wanted to meet a stranger from a far away place and be so intensely enthralled by them that i find myself catching a flight the next day...anyone ever done this? care to share your experience?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 04, 2013 19:36

I've flown across country to meet people. The longest I've stayed was for two weeks. I flew out to meet him once and stayed for a few days. When I left, he was so enthralled by me that his dad surprised him by buying me a round trip ticket to come spend Chrstmas and New Years with their family.
I've called one and asked what they would be doing in 12 hours. They said they were free so I jumped in the car and drove up for the weekend. He had a hotel room waiting for me and showed me around town and took me to the studio where I watched them finish up the last song on their CD (sorry no names) 

Obviously we weren't a match but we had a great time and got to live in the moment and enjoy  a few moments together.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share