#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Has anyone here met a millionaire for real?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Has anyone here met a millionaire for real??
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 01, 2007 09:54

I just signed up for this site and I was reading this segment. This is quite amusing. One person says to "be really rich" you have to have at least $2million. Interesting definition of "really rich". I actually equate "really rich" to have nothing to do with money. And it is interesting to see spelling error i.e there but meaning to have written "their". So money has nothing to do with correct spelling and grammar. If anyone is seeking another person because they are a millionaire....please do not seek me. I signed up here because I like people who have acquired all kinds of wealth as a result of life's grandeur and opportunities. Work hard, play hard, continuously explore and learn, invest well, share, and do not depend on another to increase your own monetary wealth though to enhance life's wealth.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 23, 2007 12:37

Yes I have, but they do not want to be known for there money, rather who they are as A person. Thats what we all want Right.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 13, 2007 22:20

Actually, on the east & west coast the homes are $400,000 and up. Add in a business or small portfolio of 1/2 million and we are just middle class people. Nothing extravagant, really. To be really rich, one person has to be worth 2 million or more.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 09, 2007 16:22

good one!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 05, 2007 18:01

Mzikooo2000 write:
Please teach me how to meet millionaires on this site .I will be very grateful.unfortunately i am not a gold member ...

Start by putting up your picture...?
Re:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 23, 2007 02:05

Please teach me how to meet millionaires on this site .I will be very grateful.unfortunately i am not a gold member ...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 26, 2007 16:53

There are people here with assets.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 22, 2007 01:43

please tell... what alternate site did you have success with? Thx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 19, 2007 16:49

I have and are great friends... But I didnt find him on this site.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 13, 2007 21:31

being worth a million dollars doesn't necessarily make one attractive or mean a person has a great deal of liquid assets [money] especially if the assets are property. it can mean that one has a regular income without having to work, or that one owns their own business.

so, the guy who claims to be a millionaire may very well be worth that much but not be rolling in dough.