#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Has anyone here met a millionaire for real?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Has anyone here met a millionaire for real??
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 11, 2011 05:03

“HappyUSGal” - I shouldn't answer to anonyms who don't show their face, but here in the conversation other people are also involved. You comment are shallow and narrow minded. And very nervous and angry as well. Perhaps you are very unhappy in your life or this is just a part of your character to bark behind the fence.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2011 19:11

Quoting New2ThisScene:

"Wont a millionaire already have women lined up waiting to marry him?"

If that's your belief, you probably joined this site to stand in that line.

Personally, I have a difficult time meeting quality women anywhere. They all either want George Clooney or someone with his money. I don't normally broadcast what I'm worth because it's difficult to tell what a woman's motives are.

I agree, what is the difference between going on a website, vs. trolling a bar or meeting someone at a party? A man is not (should not) be pulling out his w2 when approaching a woman he finds attractive. Those are items to be discussed when the time is right. I have spoken with a couple of men on here who are not "millionaires" but have very good jobs and their ex's beat them to the punch on other sites! This is a tool, just like a woman's make-up or hair colorist. If and when used properly, it may just get the job done, however there are times when you have to improvise and find something else that will provide the same end result.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2011 11:15

Exotic Beauty:  Successful people work long hours which isn't condusive to meeting a significant other later in life. Similarly, many successful people owe their success to clean living. These older guys are on the golf course, having Christmas dinner with their kids' families, buffing the polish on the Jag before taking her out for a spin in the Cotswolds. Ministry of Sound is chock-a-block full of delightful young people, but not many of those lasses and laddies are going to want to sit out their youth on a country estate.

Lovestory:  Maybe your creative idea isn't one they feel is fiscally viable. If you don't beleive in it enough to invest your own money into it, then neither will he. If your ideas don't make any money, or your short of cash, that should be telling you that your business model is wrong and needs revision.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2011 04:44

Life is about sharing. If a man treats me sincerely, with love, takes a good care of me, respects me, generous; then I don’t care about many other flaws of him. But if a man starts a conversation like for example: “My purse – is my purse. Work harder to make such money as mine. I am not that willing to share”... I say: “Then darling, work hard to be so handsome , well-shaped , well-mannered, well-educated...and so on ...., because I am not going to share with you my best qualities either in this situation.”
If he makes his shopping in Harrods and she shops in Primark; he uses a last model of a good car and she goes by bus or scoter – how can it work?
I am creative person. I need my partner to invest in my ideas. What should I do with poor guy or with one who doesn’t want to share ?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2011 12:01

I would hope that being a millionaire is not all that you are specifically looking for anyway. I am specifically looking for stability. Men who are successful seem to have more stability in life in general and I like that. I want to be treated like a lady and respected.
Successful men work hard and usually work long hours...I can understand why they would need to turn to online dating to find someone special. So don't give up...I bet there are truly men on here that are successful.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 24, 2011 12:25

i thought your fear was u falling in love with no job having,house man,love making brother with no income?? like me..lol but i do work?? age ,ht,wt

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 18, 2011 14:13

Good Qualiaty woman waits for a rich man to tell her anything but he's ready for "money talk" & he wants to find beauty so man must be more simple. We didn't meet anyone here because men have too much fear & they start conversation with "u must work". Girl offers u beauty & sweetness & what do u offer?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 18, 2011 13:30

I am sure there are real millionaires here, there and everywhere else- but I doubt that there are many truly wealthy people here.  The people who have reached the 8 and 9 digit realm probably use personal matchmaking services most of the time because they are easier and less risky than searching online.

Not that it matters, of course.  The only real goal most of us have in regards to money is to have enough and not to worry about it.  

Someday, my goal is to achieve a state of financial Nirvana where I never have to think a single thought about money ever again.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 18, 2011 10:13

Well, not yet. But what's all this fuzz about meeting millionaires?.
Why can't we all be so real in this life?.
Millionaire or not, if you got a life, rest of mind, then you're a millionaire in your shoes... right?...
IF I'M WRONG, SOMEONE QUOTE ME.
What if we talk billionaires, what will millionaires say?...
Absolutely nothing...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 17, 2011 15:39

dont bother me, all this i want them just because of me and not who i am, please what difference does it make - surely a good time is just that a good time, why make things more complicated, after all its only money and there is plenty more of it.. available,, dont believe me.. ask the universe .. works on the same principle of the picture below.. see if u can figure it out.. then u wont even worry about making money.. just how much..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 15, 2011 05:03

yep each and every day when i look into my mirror whch is all the time, no need to convince myself anymore - theres now difference these days its just digits on a screen if u choose to count them = the reall deal is how you made it, hmmm you see one time when .. oh well save that story for another time.. eh 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 11, 2011 19:09

Personally, I have a difficult time meeting quality women anywhere. They all either want George Clooney or someone with his money. I don't normally broadcast what I'm worth because it's difficult to tell what a woman's motives are.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 11, 2011 17:10

Quoting exoticbeauty01:

for some reason i think they all are fake here.Or why would a millionaire search a women trough a Dating site.Wont a millionaire already have women lined up waiting to marry him??Just curious,why this way

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 11, 2011 10:55

It isn't easy to meet women in real life.  Most of us don't go to bars and clubs to meet people.  I have hired 3 matchmakers but I was disappointed in the matches.  They match you with clients who are looking for a man.  They just weren't that attractive, too independent to need a man, or just didn't have much sex appeal.  This site offers more possibilities.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 10, 2011 11:15

I am a male Millionnaire. The truth of the matter is it is very difficult to meet people for me. I am always working and I have to be very careful with the people I meet as well. Another big factor is I want someone who wants to be with me for me and not for my money which is why I also find it difficult to meet the right people as well.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2011 12:19

that is completely right

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 21, 2011 13:46

Quoting lancealotslidein:

Oh yes, we do exist. You must be completely qualified and sincere in every way for us to reveal anything to you. Shallowness is running wild everywhere in shallow minds though sometime beautiful bodies. We didn't get here by falling for flakes who will use us up like a tissue.

Wow, what a great answer. I agree 100% that people shouldn't be taken 'advantage' of and yes, being sincere, honest about intentions is the first step for a long-lasting, worthwhile relationship.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 20, 2011 20:08

Totally agree with you about men trying hitch their wagon onto my gravy train...and they wonder why I have no sexual interest in them. I want a real man who has worked as hard as I have.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 20, 2011 19:00

Yes they exist!!! I met one...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 16, 2011 18:03

I am a female millionnaire and just joined this site. First of all, being a millionnaire doesn't mean a whole lot. It just means that you have a net worth of $1,000,000 or more - NOT that you are a jet-setter who criss-crosses the globe in your private plane and have money dripping everywhere. It means that you're a pretty good money manager. A deca-milllionnaire -now you're talking some serious money. I joined this site to find someone who is at least as financially secure as I am. I have had two relationships from other sites and eventually got tired of paying most of the time if I wanted to take a trip or go somewhere really nice.