#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > non members can't read my emails? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
non members can't read my emails?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 12, 2006 07:14

Hello. Maybe a member can educate me or an employee can listen to my frustration. I spent hours selecting and emailing women on this site only to find that as non members they can't even read my emails. A friend of mine who signed on as a non member didn't even get a notification to her email that I'd contacted her! I am very annoyed. Am I missing something? Why have a site where you have these fantastic women's profiles if one can't contact them? If you want us to pay double to cover those who can't afford the fee, fine, or charge us $1 per email sent to non-millionaires... just make there be some purpose to the site besides wasting time and raising hopes.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 17:58

Hello East,
Sorry to hear about your email problems. I checked out your profile and was surprised to find this information:
Contact history You have emailed this member on Jan 19, 2006
You have winked at this member on Jan 19, 2006
I find this interesting because I have never winked a soul and having read the posts here on the forum decided to forgo membership, which I believe is a prerequisite to initiating emails. Go figure. TD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 07:48

Hello, I just signed up 2 days ago and I am a non paying member. I have recieved about 12 emails so far. But I'm not sure if they're all getting through, or only certain ones have access.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 13:15

I'm not a member, I've just signed up maybe a couple days ago and I've received emails.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 12, 2006 08:11