#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > for MONEY or for LOVE? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
for MONEY or for LOVE?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 11, 2005 10:17

jerzalax write:
Hi!!!

I'm a newbies in this site and keep me wondered what this all about ???
Is this a nice site looking for A true LOVE or a site for seaching for MONEY? (be frank guys!)
believe me im a millionaire,,!!!! millionaire in my faith and very rich for having many friends...

Well well well,,,,,welcome to all newbies (like me) and enjoy in this site ,,i know soon you may answer my question in your own self, once you found what this all about,,(",)

I wish I was younger,you are beautiful.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 05, 2006 14:23

I'm in it for love. That's why I've never been married. She has never made me fall for her. I feel deprived for that. I ache.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 03, 2006 09:38

contact me & find out, i'm a newbie too! hehehe

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 03:39

I'm a newbie. I'm just on here seeing whats this about. I'm going to guess that half of the people that are on here are liars and golddiggers, none of which I am affiliated with. I'm just on here, because I ran into the site today, and I'm interested in possibly seeing how one became what they are. hopefully its some of the qualities I share such as being driven, motivated, intelligent, focused, and who you know. anyway, if I seem interesting, dont hesitate. I'm not on here for your money, or what you drive.. but what drives you.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 19:27

For money AND for love And FOR DREAM!
I want all as i deserve. ~smile*

have a heartwarming christmas!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 12:16

Just joined the site today...Definitely a very different group of people on this site then the match site I have been using. Certainly some very interesting ones from the quick scan I have made. But not clear yet if men here are really after love..and long term relationships. What attracted me to the site is that rich and successful men are often hard working and committed people...as well as people with lots of energy and confidence...all qualities I would love to see in my future partner. In any case the discussion forum is great fun....so we'll see what happens..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 12:51

eh eh..careful where u tread..philipine girls r taught at early age of 12 to $$ money man!!! LOL