#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > fat woman...men's dream!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
fat woman...men's dream!!!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 31, 2006 01:30

robtest write:
alexiaa write:
robtest write:
I think ya'll is crazy...

But dang if this "aardbeiroomijs" ain't some good stuff!

Wanna rub Buddha's belly???

Oh Rob is that you honey, I can recommend a plastic surgeon for you for a lipo suction, or better still you must have a hoover at home, hahahaha
nice one way to go Rob.

ROFLM"FatLittleBelly"O ...

Thanks for the concern Sweetie! But I understand diet and exercise. That was just me fooling around, take a big breath and pooching my belly out. All I had to do was exhale. :o) I am a little heavier than my abs shot in my profile, but no more than 5-10#, and I can loose that in a couple weeks if needed. Now, I might need a little suction but not on the belly, and certainly not with a machine! LOL... Sorry, that was bad wasn't it? Just like a damn man!!! But I yam what I yam... :o)

BTW, what happened to my buddha belly pic? Did the MM picture police censor me again???

Robkist, the MM gods must be bored. They keep changing my primary pic. Every day I log on I'm thinking, "HEY! That's not my main photo!!!!"

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 17:00

statuesque4u write:
seattlesunshine write:
All righty then, looks like we've got some fat man's harem started right now. Oh, so thankful for the belly dancing lessons now and Alexia with her instructional threads... Katie's in, Stats, yep, she's chubby chaser, too. When there's so much to love, a girl doesn't mind sharing!

Now girls don't be shy. Rich women love the big one.

SSS LMAo is that my new name....Chubby chase..........ooooooooooooooh does that mean i have to wear a tighter girdle...or can i take belly dancing lessons.............LOL

Alexiaa i have heard that story before from others. It belongs to men who do not want their wives to have any attention from other men. They want to be the center of attention and if the woman looses weight and becomes the attention getter than the marriage or relationship will end. Of course then he just might be a B&B woman lover...LOL

Stats, it's not what you are wearing for the big boys, it's what you aren't wearing. My suggestion, not a girdle but a string of cheeseburgers. Add a couple of pockets of fries... Hmm

Belly dancing, kind of puts a whole new spin on it doesn't it?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 16:54

sexy_eng write:
i like fat woman tooooooooo much

No such animal, sport. Feast away, life's a banquet. Why starve?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 29, 2006 23:52

seattlesunshine write:
All righty then, looks like we've got some fat man's harem started right now. Oh, so thankful for the belly dancing lessons now and Alexia with her instructional threads... Katie's in, Stats, yep, she's chubby chaser, too. When there's so much to love, a girl doesn't mind sharing!

SSS LMAo is that my new name....Chubby chase..........ooooooooooooooh does that mean i have to wear a tighter girdle...or can i take belly dancing lessons.............LOL

Alexiaa i have heard that story before from others. It belongs to men who do not want their wives to have any attention from other men. They want to be the center of attention and if the woman looses weight and becomes the attention getter than the marriage or relationship will end. Of course then he just might be a B&B woman lover...LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 29, 2006 23:38

katiegrlK2B write:
seattlesunshine write:
Just polled 100 very rich woman and it's true, the morbidly obese men are the hottest.

Oh sure there's the obligatory fling with the cabana boy, tennis pro, personal trainer, what have you, but the real lust is with the big boys.

I personally have the hots for obese men with no necks and one enormous eyebrow!

Ha Katie i luuuuuuuuuuuv a man who has bigger boobs then i do.....It looks sooooo fetching....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 29, 2006 10:24

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 29, 2006 02:09

alexiaa write:
robtest write:

Oh Rob is that you honey, I can recommend a plastic surgeon for you for a lipo suction, or better still you must have a hoover at home, hahahaha
nice one way to go Rob.

ROFLM"FatLittleBelly"O ...

Thanks for the concern Sweetie! But I understand diet and exercise. That was just me fooling around, take a big breath and pooching my belly out. All I had to do was exhale. :o) I am a little heavier than my abs shot in my profile, but no more than 5-10#, and I can loose that in a couple weeks if needed. Now, I might need a little suction but not on the belly, and certainly not with a machine! LOL... Sorry, that was bad wasn't it? Just like a damn man!!! But I yam what I yam... :o)

BTW, what happened to my buddha belly pic? Did the MM picture police censor me again???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 28, 2006 05:03

i like fat woman tooooooooo much

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 16:05

alexiaa write:

robtest write:

nice one way to go Rob.

We didn't know you were expecting?! Let's have a shower for you in catfight. Yes, a bath, shave and shower.

ROFLMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 14:08

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 12:19

As it is Memorial Day weekend, let us remember all the big boys......take a moment or many monents.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 20, 2006 17:44

Robtestosterone...no matter what size you are, if you balloon up or stay with your parmesan grating abs, we will worship and adore you.

Now, who wants to talk more about luscious fat men who attract rich women?!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 19, 2006 17:48

Alexiaa's story reminded me of once when I was 25. I was taking the year off from work to study for my MBA, so I was taking classes, studying by the pool all day, working out heavily, quite possibly looked as good as I ever had. I had been a swimmer in HS, and had the wide shoulders and narrow waist...

My upstairs neighbor set me up with one of her GF's, and the three of us went out dancing that evening. We had a great time. Came home and we were saying goodbyes, and I asked her if she would like to go out sometime...

I was told that I just wasn't fat enough, and she liked chunky men! :o(

Damnit, where is the rest of that gallon of rocky road ice cream???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 23:57

katiegrlK2B write:
seattlesunshine write:
Just polled 100 very rich woman and it's true, the morbidly obese men are the hottest.

Oh sure there's the obligatory fling with the cabana boy, tennis pro, personal trainer, what have you, but the real lust is with the big boys.

I personally have the hots for obese men with no necks and one enormous eyebrow!

Hmmm a unibrow and rolls a girls can get lost in.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 17, 2006 02:08

seattlesunshine write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 16, 2006 23:51

robtest write:
seattlesunshine write:

So much for my 2 years of dieting and exercise to lose 30#... Damnit all, I am off to the grocery for a gallon of rocky road. Isn't that good for depression and gaining fat? I have spent so long trying to get rid of it, I am afraid I don't know how to gain it back. :o(

Guess you'll just have to settle for being a love muffin in the same vein that the cabana boy and personal trainer have had to come to terms with their station in life. Fit and handsome, but just a throw-away toy to some rich woman. It's a tough job, but someone--you--has to make the sacrifice.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 16, 2006 09:55

seattlesunshine write:

So much for my 2 years of dieting and exercise to lose 30#... Damnit all, I am off to the grocery for a gallon of rocky road. Isn't that good for depression and gaining fat? I have spent so long trying to get rid of it, I am afraid I don't know how to gain it back. :o(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 15, 2006 14:44

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 15, 2006 13:26

I think fat men are a woman's dream. Especially rich women.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 14, 2006 18:54

seattlesunshine write:
I think this is one that "A" started....but now he is gone. At least we think he is....

Well it sat her so long i thought i would least add onepost for the "idiot"...LOL...Good riddence!!!