MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Women > fat woman...men's dream!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
fat woman...men's dream!!!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 19, 2006 17:48

Alexiaa's story reminded me of once when I was 25. I was taking the year off from work to study for my MBA, so I was taking classes, studying by the pool all day, working out heavily, quite possibly looked as good as I ever had. I had been a swimmer in HS, and had the wide shoulders and narrow waist...

My upstairs neighbor set me up with one of her GF's, and the three of us went out dancing that evening. We had a great time. Came home and we were saying goodbyes, and I asked her if she would like to go out sometime...

I was told that I just wasn't fat enough, and she liked chunky men! :o(

Damnit, where is the rest of that gallon of rocky road ice cream???

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 17, 2006 02:08

seattlesunshine write:
Just polled 100 very rich woman and it's true, the morbidly obese men are the hottest.

Oh sure there's the obligatory fling with the cabana boy, tennis pro, personal trainer, what have you, but the real lust is with the big boys.

I personally have the hots for obese men with no necks and one enormous eyebrow!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 16, 2006 09:55

seattlesunshine write:
Just polled 100 very rich woman and it's true, the morbidly obese men are the hottest.

Oh sure there's the obligatory fling with the cabana boy, tennis pro, personal trainer, what have you, but the real lust is with the big boys.

So much for my 2 years of dieting and exercise to lose 30#... Damnit all, I am off to the grocery for a gallon of rocky road. Isn't that good for depression and gaining fat? I have spent so long trying to get rid of it, I am afraid I don't know how to gain it back. :o(