#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > about scrippsranchmel Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
about scrippsranchmel
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 00:26

Did the trolls succeed in driving Mel away? I haven't seen him post in a long time.
Did the trolls succeed in driving Mel away? I haven't seen him post in a long time.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 22, 2005 09:42

I think the fake posters have died down a little bit. I think I'm seeing less poison about Mel. Am I right?
I think the fake posters have died down a little bit. I think I'm seeing less poison about Mel. Am I right?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 07, 2005 09:52

Littlemisspriss,Unfortunately, in regard to Mel, you can find accusations toward him on about every thread. Most of the woman say they are untrue and they come from vindictive people with fake profiles. The posters don't even think these are really women.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 04, 2005 14:30

Christinacupcake write:

ScrippsRanchMel write:
Ms. BlackBeauty,

I have already offered this to Ms. Johnson on another thread. I am tired of the slanderous lies about me.

Are you willing to present any information to an attorney in San Diego during a slander lawsuit? I can easily do a two-for-one deal.

Mel

LOL. Keep talking scrippsranchmel. The more you talk, the more it makes you look like a criminal. Everybody knows that when there is a lawsuit between two people, that they don't have the same attorney representing them. Girls, scrippsranchmel is known for trying to sue wealthy woman. That is the only reason he is on here. He has a criminal background. He has a history, he's a ex-convict and he doesn't have a dime to his name.

wait one min shes black then white now using the name cupcake?/ omg ok listen up cupcake for starters u are far from a cupcake so perhaps change y a name to poundcake ok.. u are no tiny cupcake.. good god dont u work?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 04, 2005 08:54

Christinacupcake write:

ScrippsRanchMel write:
Ms. BlackBeauty,

I have already offered this to Ms. Johnson on another thread. I am tired of the slanderous lies about me.

Are you willing to present any information to an attorney in San Diego during a slander lawsuit? I can easily do a two-for-one deal.

Mel

LOL. Keep talking scrippsranchmel. The more you talk, the more it makes you look like a criminal. Everybody knows that when there is a lawsuit between two people, that they don't have the same attorney representing them. Girls, scrippsranchmel is known for trying to sue wealthy woman. That is the only reason he is on here. He has a criminal background. He has a history, he's a ex-convict and he doesn't have a dime to his name.

It's definitely a great slander-libel case. And I encourage Mel to pursue it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 04, 2005 07:15

Why is it that ONLY this californiabunny, kristy, christine and black beauty chick claim to have seen this ao called evidence regarding these allegations?
Well, I'd believe the simple answer to that question would be no such thing exists...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 20:33

blackbeautyviolet write:

NYCHICK write:
kristy johnson i asked you to foward the information you have claimed to have. I have also request that mm remove you as a member. The statements you are making are libel and mm will be made by the courts to provide your name and address, should this be what Scripps Mel wants, and i strongly advise him to do so. It may seem that hiding behind a screen may give you some amount of b alls but rest assure I will strongly advise Mel to pursue this matter since you felt the need to post it Everywhere!! let me tell you sista you are treading on very thin ice and stand a good chance of landing right on your a ss.. if you cannot foward the proof that u claim to have well then I will help Mel in any way i can to have MM match court ordered to supply your name.. You clearly are not too bright. So forward what you have to me or remove each and every post there is.

i may be pretty but i sure am hell on wheels

Hey NYCHICK, Why would anybody listen to you? Your a nobody. Your nothing. It's white girls like you that give all white girls a bad name.

The man did time in prison. He's a convicted felon. NYCHICK has big time mental problems. Anybody that sticks up for a convicted child molester has mental problems.

Hey NYCHICK, Why would anybody listen to you? Your a nobody. Your nothing. It's white girls like you that give all white girls a bad name

hey who u calling white?? im not white.. God lord woman lay off the crack pipe and check the mirror- u are way confused on your profiles.. and i do believe you yourself have quite the record there - please do not speak on behalf of any the respectable white and non white woman on here.. u cannot shine my shoes sista so - go chase y a lil white rock.. and lose that dam smile it fills the entire screen not your best pic i hope.. i predict u will disappear in about a day..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 11:12

Wow!!!! Putting this in email form is risky!! Unless its true....and if it isn't, the guy has a great Slander-Libel case!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 08:12

Ms. BlackBeauty,

Mel

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 02, 2005 18:26

kristy johnson i asked you to foward the information you have claimed to have. I have also request that mm remove you as a member. The statements you are making are libel and mm will be made by the courts to provide your name and address, should this be what Scripps Mel wants, and i strongly advise him to do so. It may seem that hiding behind a screen may give you some amount of b alls but rest assure I will strongly advise Mel to pursue this matter since you felt the need to post it Everywhere!! let me tell you sista you are treading on very thin ice and stand a good chance of landing right on your a ss.. if you cannot foward the proof that u claim to have well then I will help Mel in any way i can to have MM match court ordered to supply your name.. You clearly are not too bright. So forward what you have to me or remove each and every post there is.

i may be pretty but i sure am hell on wheels