#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > "It's better to be alone than in the wrong company" Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
"It's better to be alone than in the wrong company"
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 14, 2006 08:44

Oh definitely SIX...he sounds like he was old money and she was nouveau money. Not to say someone people who are old money do not behave badly, but nouveau money is more known for it. They want everyone to know what they have, their accomplishments, and their perceived social status...eg. which country and gold clubs they belong to. Funny thing, most people know, and unless these people can actually help others of 'real social standing' in their own business, these braggarts get ignored. Something they hate, do not understand, so they try harder to be accepted.
I'm with you! I dropped a friend years ago because of her uppity change in attitude, when their financial status improved substantially.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 02, 2006 20:22

It will always be better to be alone then with the wrong company. Money, things, and fair weather friends may come and go, But in the end the only thing that lasts is true love, and ones ability to like themselves and be able to look in the mirror.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 16, 2006 09:43

I was refering to Funtastic2006

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 16, 2006 09:42

You said it girl! Tell em like it is!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 22:50

Depending on the circumstances. Did you just happen to be there? That being the case, if you are not comfortable, then you have the choice to leave. Did you arrange to be with them? Well then you needed to find out more about them, before meeting. It takes two to make good company. At time's it can be just siting enjoying what both your interest are. At time's conversation. There is plenty of time when one can be alone. Maybe your raining on your own parade? Expecting? Instead of enjoying NOT being alone. ehhh

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 14, 2006 15:26

Is this a rhetorical question? I think for those of us that truly are alone, the mere fact that we are all here and not still with the wrong one should speak for itself. :o)