#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Women in their 50s: much to say about. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Women in their 50s: much to say about.
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 29, 2005 22:41

Hey, gang what's with the 50s thing? Life doesn't cease at 59. I feel great and I am told it shows. I am an alive, vibrant women who happens to be 60. So why does the conversation stop at 50 as if sex, sensuality, and sexualitly stop at the border of 59 and 60. Nonesense! Women in their 60s are more alive today than women in their 40s were 30 years ago used as a result of better diet, health care, and education. We live longer and our sex lives keep on living too! So lets not leave the 60 year old woman like me, or the 70 year old for that matter, out of the discussion.

I would also like to ask the people who post on the various threads to define what they mean be sexuality, sex, sensual. These terms are used in different ways by different people and every now and then someone will say what they mean by that term and I am sometimes surprised. Recently what I though a guy meant by the term "sex" in his post was way off base. He meant kissing, cuddling, touching, holding, more kissing and, yes, often sex but not always on the 1st date. So I wondered how many other times have I misunderstood what someone meant because I didn't know what they meant by these terms. It is as important for the women to speak up as it is for the men. The better we understand each other the better things will be between us. So I will start. That post ,I mentioned a while back, used the term sex meaning hugs, kisses, holding, touching, and a whole range of lovely things and possibly sexual intercourse. I thought he sexual intercourse period. Learning what he meant comletely changed my understanding of what this man was saying. So let's be more specific (not graphic or crude) so that others will know what you mean. I would very much like to hear your opinions on this subject. Thanks.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 12:12

Alberto,
I really didn't think my comment about the importance of understanding what others mean by certain terms was such a foolish one. My mistake.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 10:48

I've had several occassions to e-mail/chat with women who are in their 50's. (smiling BIG TIME right now)
Let's just say those women could show the 20-somethings a thing or two about sexuality and sensuality. My my my...I had to go back and redo all my "search" parameters!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 13:52

I compare women who wear their age well as the same as good mature wine..or great vintage cars..both are gems and they have an ascending value that increase with age and they are rare pieces to be treasured..women in their forties and fifties no longer worry about pregnancy if they are menopausal, they are more relaxed and experienced and at ease in bed..the confidence of experience exudes the sort of sexuality and sensuality that is learnt through lots of trial and error..the men who appreciate and enjoy older women are the ones who have discerning taste and who have savored the true pleasure of romance and life...viva the grand dames...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 00:35

Alberto that was a classy piece you wrote and i applaude you for seeing women in their fiftys vivacious and sexy. If that shoe fits then wear it with pride ladies.....