What's wrong with me?? Long Term Relationship

• View author's info posted on Nov 02, 2005 at 12:09

What is your hurry, as you are young and have many more years of discovery before a long term committment. Relax!
  • 5Comments

• View author's info posted on Nov 01, 2005 at 18:59

Just tring to help !
    Just tring to help !
  • View author's info posted on Nov 01, 2005 at 14:03

niceguylooking write:
    Daisy, I'm going to give you some insight into most young Males mind. Since a long time ago I was one.

In your profile you state, that you are looking for a "Friends First" type relationship, second you don't want to "rush" and someone who is " A complete Gentlemen"

Well from what I know of guys in your age group, your asking for alot ! LOL
    Most guys in your age group don't think past the end of their P****.
    They are always in a hurry and some who is a complete gentleman is someone old with their head up their rear end.
    Daisy, I'm going to give you some insight into most young Males mind. Since a long time ago I was one.

In your profile you state, that you are looking for a "Friends First" type relationship, second you don't want to "rush" and someone who is " A complete Gentlemen"

They are always in a hurry and some who is a complete gentleman is someone old with their head up their rear end.

I have a male friend that says the same thing ... made sure my 15 yr daughter knew it too last year! lol When I came along to tell her, she announced "I was to late!" lol

Nice of you to point that out to Daisy niceguy.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 31, 2005 at 17:23

• View author's info posted on Oct 31, 2005 at 12:25

Daisykitty...Listen to NYC. The idea is to be patting yourself on the back, which builds up your own self-esteem. Don't be knocking yourself down and thinking "what's wrong with me!"
    Daisykitty...Listen to NYC. The idea is to be patting yourself on the back, which builds up your own self-esteem. Don't be knocking yourself down and thinking "what's wrong with me!"
  • View author's info posted on Oct 31, 2005 at 12:07

first thing u might wanna do is change it to " whats wrong with them"
    first thing u might wanna do is change it to " whats wrong with them"
Follow - Email me when people comment