#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > What's wrong with me?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What's wrong with me??
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 02, 2005 12:09

What is your hurry, as you are young and have many more years of discovery before a long term committment. Relax!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 01, 2005 18:59

Just tring to help !
Just tring to help !

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 01, 2005 14:03

niceguylooking write:
Daisy, I'm going to give you some insight into most young Males mind. Since a long time ago I was one.

In your profile you state, that you are looking for a "Friends First" type relationship, second you don't want to "rush" and someone who is " A complete Gentlemen"

Well from what I know of guys in your age group, your asking for alot ! LOL
Most guys in your age group don't think past the end of their P****.
They are always in a hurry and some who is a complete gentleman is someone old with their head up their rear end.
Daisy, I'm going to give you some insight into most young Males mind. Since a long time ago I was one.

In your profile you state, that you are looking for a "Friends First" type relationship, second you don't want to "rush" and someone who is " A complete Gentlemen"

They are always in a hurry and some who is a complete gentleman is someone old with their head up their rear end.

I have a male friend that says the same thing ... made sure my 15 yr daughter knew it too last year! lol When I came along to tell her, she announced "I was to late!" lol

Nice of you to point that out to Daisy niceguy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 17:23

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 12:25

Daisykitty...Listen to NYC. The idea is to be patting yourself on the back, which builds up your own self-esteem. Don't be knocking yourself down and thinking "what's wrong with me!"
Daisykitty...Listen to NYC. The idea is to be patting yourself on the back, which builds up your own self-esteem. Don't be knocking yourself down and thinking "what's wrong with me!"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 12:07

first thing u might wanna do is change it to " whats wrong with them"
first thing u might wanna do is change it to " whats wrong with them"