#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > What kind of women are men really looking for/and what kind of men women are looking for? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What kind of women are men really looking for/and what kind of men women are looking for?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 23:16

What's this got to do with millionaires? Why isn't this topic in "Romance?"

Unless ... the question is:

- What kind of millionaire women are men looking for?
OR
- What kind of women are millionaire men looking for?
OR
- What kind of millionaire men are women looking for?
OR
- What kind of men are millionaire women looking for?

In my case:

Right now, as a millionaire-in-training, I'm looking for a cool, fun, successful, mature, mentally-stable, humorous, handsome man who's seeking a "partner in crime."

Life is short but I can squish a lot of fun into it but I want somebody to share the fun with. I can take my work with me anywhere, any time, and as I'm my own boss, I say when I work and when I play.

So, if any cool, fun, mature, mentally-stable, successful, funny, good-lookin' guy is interested in spending much quality love and sex time with a gorgeous, creative, hillarious, passionate, crazy writer/illustrator ... I'm only an email away.

PS - I love to travel, so men who are farther than a walk away from me ... don't let that bother you! LOL

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 12:46

I am working on making mine too...That is why I am moven to Calli,lol...I'm just looking for a guy who can afford to have fun, and be sweet to me...i am a spoiler, so no dought they will be spoiled with love from me,lol...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 12:10

SymonSez write:
A partner in crime huh? hmmmm now that sounds like fun LOL ... I too am a apprentice millionaire ... not there.. but fun trying... hey you only live once. I am new to this site .. so still in set up mode.. not sure how it all works here ( I am on other sites) soo if you have email ..write to me.. if not post a reply here. ... My pic is being laughed at ( reviewed) by the admin people .. so it will be up and running soon.... ( I hope ) LOL

I love your sense of humour, Symon. I look forward to your approved mugshot.

So ..... what kind of "partner in crime" are you looking for? LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 05:07

A partner in crime huh? hmmmm now that sounds like fun LOL ... I too am a apprentice millionaire ... not there.. but fun trying... hey you only live once. I am new to this site .. so still in set up mode.. not sure how it all works here ( I am on other sites) soo if you have email ..write to me.. if not post a reply here. ... My pic is being laughed at ( reviewed) by the admin people .. so it will be up and running soon.... ( I hope ) LOL