#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Topics up for discussion and their contents Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Topics up for discussion and their contents
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 08:46

SIX...I understand what you are saying completely. This place has gotten so out of hand. It has been that way long before you came on and long before I came on..or so I hear. All I can say is I will try to stick to the topic at hand as well. Besides , not to spread rumors or anything but you and Lion will probably be off riding the sunset soon. :)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 01:34

SIX,,,that wasn't intended on being mean in case I read you wrong. You are not on a high horse. I am trying to come up some posssiblities. You didnt create thi sthread, did you? Cuz somtimes when people create one they say...get off my thread..I created it ad it is mine...I think it is silly. I wasnt saying anything mean SIX. Honest.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 18:38

Petty, that is a brilliant idea, to creat our own personal thread, great, perfect, there you have it, so if I get mad at you i can stop in cus and yell at you and leave, JK
is a good idea though,
GO GIRL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 15:53

Okay, two more things and then i will shut up. First, I agree, we need a chatroom, then these forums can be more structured. My life is so structured but for some reason it doesn't bother me....except for it takes to much time to read things i don't want to read or others to do the same. Secondly, if they don't give us chatrooms, maybe we could all just create our own personal thread...petite's thread, SIX's thread, Katie's thread and then people could go in there and talk about what they wanted..I know stupid idea..just thinking. :) P.S. The person that creates the thread should not have ownership unless they own the Millmatch site...it is their idea to start it but not to control it....unless we put our names on it and say do not enter unless you like me. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 15:42

SIX...One thing everybody agrees on is the consisetency with the subject of the thread. Even though this seemed to always have been a problem, it is worse now with the instaposts. Why? Because it is like chatting. When two people have a conversation in real life...and I realize this isnt real life...they don't say okay, let's talk about the weather, then move on to the gas prices, then let's talk about how our kids are doing, and lastly I wonder how the new Pope will differ from the old one. Conversations occur naturally on here just as they would in real life. They can start off by staying on the topic, but eventually almost every single thread on this forum is off task. I can take some blame, but not all. If I want to be silly on one forum and put up a big sausage with two eggs, other people can see it on other threads if I posted there before and then they get offended even though I may not have come into that thread for that reason. Not sure if you follow me and I am not sure what the answer is but I am willing to stay off of certain threads if I am not welcome or I am doing the wrong thing. Another point, people make friends in real life because of commonalities. That happens here as well, therefore, cliques occur, feelings get hurt and fights begin....just like in real life. My biggest complaint is people giving advice. Maybe if that stops, things would settle down.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 14:58

My sentiment exactly, Ladies, as I explained on another thread, and as Sharp tried desperately to do when Insta-Posting came about.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 14:51

You're both a couple of classy Ladys, and with that in mind, I will try to accomodate your requests and post on topic!