#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > The outside of the bed Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The outside of the bed
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 04:39

beautynbrains4u write:
redhead524 write:

Angyson write:
redhead524 write:

Angyson write:
Why do women want and always get the outside of the bed?

lol...what is the "outside" of a bed if it has four sides? now, if you have your bed against the wall, then i guess there's an "outside". Take your choice of answers:
1) we love to crawl over our man in the middle of the night to use the bathroom
2) you men hate for us to have to crawl over you in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, so you give us the 'outside'.
3) Eliminate the problem by moving the bed from against the wall. Who really wants to hug the wall anyway? lol

You have to pee in the middle of the night?

lol...Actually, now that you ask, not very often. I am, however, an early riser, so if I'm on the 'outside' of the bed, I'm still crawling over to get out..But come to think of it, many men I've been involved with have their bed so there's only one side out. Why is that?! A bed should have only the headboard against a wall so both sides are open. Ahhhh, maybe it's you men who love us to crawl over you.....

Hi Red,
I think cause they'd like to keep us there!! Hey, now that I know your nocturnal urinary habits...care to share anything else j/k...ROLMAO!! He sure is a curious one! Hope all is well:))

roflmao...you are so funny, bnb! Geeeezzz, I did just share that with the world, didn't I?! Yikes!!!! (lol)
Maybe I'll share some of the other stuff someday.....:-))

Oddly curious, I'd say....but I walked right into it......I hate it whenn I do that!

All is well, bnb. Write soon, I want to hear the details of your 'happy hour'. :-)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 16:29

Angyson write:
redhead524 write:

Angyson write:

lol...what is the "outside" of a bed if it has four sides? now, if you have your bed against the wall, then i guess there's an "outside". Take your choice of answers:
2) you men hate for us to have to crawl over you in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, so you give us the 'outside'.
3) Eliminate the problem by moving the bed from against the wall. Who really wants to hug the wall anyway? lol

You have to pee in the middle of the night?

lol...Actually, now that you ask, not very often. I am, however, an early riser, so if I'm on the 'outside' of the bed, I'm still crawling over to get out..But come to think of it, many men I've been involved with have their bed so there's only one side out. Why is that?! A bed should have only the headboard against a wall so both sides are open. Ahhhh, maybe it's you men who love us to crawl over you.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 17, 2006 16:10

Angyson write: