#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Foreign Ladies for Marriage > The best compliment that you ever heared:-) Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The best compliment that you ever heared:-)
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 14, 2014 11:58

You are my everything :) 
You are a gift from God!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 06, 2014 16:40

Never had a compliment so I wouldnt know - would I?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 01, 2014 21:30

Twice I heard, in sum and substance, that I make people feel very comfortable with me, that they feel safe and warm and happy with me.  I really liked that!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 03, 2013 19:14

When an Ex tells me that I´m the best girlfriend he has ever had!! And as I had hear it from almost all of them it feels pretty good, it makes me think, ok it didn’t work but I must had done something right!!! :DD But of course I´m expecting that the next one appreciate me while he is still with me!! :0  ROFTL :))

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 03, 2013 14:54

The best compliment i've ever heard had nothing to do with how I looked, just how me being me compliemnted their personality and how I make it easy for them to relax and there is nowhere they would rather be because I was the first person they would want to call for everything when they are away from me anyway. Unfortunalty they really meant it and were a bit to overbearing. Still love the compliment though!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2011 14:02

Hm compliments i have received is that im smart,beautifull,sincere,compasionate and would make a wonderfull wife.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 25, 2008 00:15

wow.. compliments..!! who can forget them..
i can't put my finger on which is the best :P
but i always liked this..
it won't have the same meaning as in english but anyway it was like that: "now i know why the moon doesn't appair in the day-light"
well, i was in the university and i didn't know the guy (and still don't)..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 23, 2008 22:06

It was from a guy who had a crush on me but was really shy I guess, this was in college when I worked in a computer lab, he struddered his way through it.

"Your smile is so pretty it could make the flowers on your shirt grow" He was really nervous lol and all I could do was giggle because it was really cute/cheesy and the fact that he was studdering lol...but hes a cool dude, we later became friends.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 17, 2007 19:52

I had to laugh at this one, later though, I was at the mall and was in one of their crowded stores, I try to be aware of my surroundings noticed I was being watched ... So I stepped outside of the store into less of a crowd as I was standing there I notice the Young man, walking out of the other entrance of the store.. He smiles really big and walks up to me barely touches my right arm close to my shoulder and says "Hello Beautiful, How are you tonight?" I smiled and answered "Thank-you doing better now. How are you?" he said "Wonderful." and walked off..He kept looking back over his shoulder till he was out of sight..

I have no idea who he was..Yes he was rather handsome.. and Younger.. with his cowboy boots and hat almost as tall as I am.. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 16, 2007 09:17

'You make me want to be a better man.'
i had that said to me recently. it was just my way of extending myself, availing my attention at a time when it was needed, and it would be the bedrock of the relationship.

it rang like music in my ears ~ *

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 02, 2006 20:54

I've always been partial to Jack Nicholson's comment to Helen Hunt in "As Good as it Gets" when he says: "you make me want to be a better man."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 23:23

Too bad this one doesn't have a translation in Engligh well it goes like this
"mira como esta cuando verde, y cuando madure"

Its a hot line in Spanish for those that did not comprender "sorry"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 21, 2006 15:21

cutiepie01 write:
blondeindian write:
happysun write:
I am just curious, people are saying so many nice words to each other, am just curious, what kind of words are really remaining in your memory?:-) I understand that depends also from whom you get this compliment, but some of them are really great. So, I begin with my one:-). A nice man, that saw me just once in his life told me: "You have such nice eyes, that when you are looking, you can make every man to fall in hypnoses and to make him to take off his closes by himself:-)". It was nice and in the same time made me to laugh pretty good:-). OK, lets see who is the next one:-). What compliments are the men keeping in their memory?

Your pretty and it is to bad that more ladies don't feel the same about there selves like you, and me, I like to get compliments from guys from all walks of life, it makes you feel good about yourself doesn't it, what is so disturbing is when ladies go out of there way to cut down another pretty woman, like it makes them feel better about them selves or something when it really shows insecurity to me, you seem smart and like to have fun with life and people notice other happy people, so don't let the jaded souls get you dowm sweety, good carma always wins, good luck...

Did I miss something in this thread? I dont recall anyone being insulting to happysun. okay back me up and tell me where to look, so i can thrash them.

no one is to her yet sweety, just a warning to her, because some ladies on here think compliments are a easy way in to trash a fun thread, it is too bad, I like it when a guy says I have a great smile, and a funny personality... It shows me they are looking at more than just the body.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 18, 2006 13:05

blondeindian write:
happysun write:
I am just curious, people are saying so many nice words to each other, am just curious, what kind of words are really remaining in your memory?:-) I understand that depends also from whom you get this compliment, but some of them are really great. So, I begin with my one:-). A nice man, that saw me just once in his life told me: "You have such nice eyes, that when you are looking, you can make every man to fall in hypnoses and to make him to take off his closes by himself:-)". It was nice and in the same time made me to laugh pretty good:-). OK, lets see who is the next one:-). What compliments are the men keeping in their memory?

Your pretty and it is to bad that more ladies don't feel the same about there selves like you, and me, I like to get compliments from guys from all walks of life, it makes you feel good about yourself doesn't it, what is so disturbing is when ladies go out of there way to cut down another pretty woman, like it makes them feel better about them selves or something when it really shows insecurity to me, you seem smart and like to have fun with life and people notice other happy people, so don't let the jaded souls get you dowm sweety, good carma always wins, good luck...

Did I miss something in this thread? I dont recall anyone being insulting to happysun. okay back me up and tell me where to look, so i can thrash them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 18:50

happysun write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 16:28

The best compliment I have and probably will ever hear is from my son (now 22) when he told me over lunch one afternoon a couple years ago, that he understood and appreciated the sacrifices made to raise him (even though I don't consider raising a child a sacrifice), that the best of who he is comes from being with me and that he wished for me all the love I give would come to me. Yep, nearly knocked me off my seat, brought tears to my eyes.....An old soul my son, and the best of the next generation of men.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 14:24

happysun write:
hey, looks this topic is really a topic for "compliments". God! Can you all to not fall dawn on his level? You are women or market sellers? If somebody hurts you or insult, is it so complicate just to exclude it from everything? How can everybody have time for a such thing, and no time just for something nice? I am not from a such high american education, but all these words-war give yourself more respect and selfconfidence?

happysun, we are all just trying to protect you from the men that would make your life a living hell. because youre pretty and maybe a little naive, maybe not. this is nothing against you, its against the men with the foul attitudes toward unsuspecting women. we just want you to know who to watch out for, whos trying to blow smoke up your skirt.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 00:22

happysun write:

I fell in love with a highly educated Romanian girl who claimed to myself and others, Not only was I her best friend of 9 years, and the only one she could trust, but the only one who could truly understand her heart. Thus I understood she needed to go play, I supposed for a year or so. When I asked her to go away until she was ready, she refused and claimed to love me sooo much.
Was I ever shocked to find out about her affairs and lies while I remained true to her in love and friendship, so was that a compliment?? when you consider the source?? Was she truly a friend even?
Then there's a very, very educated good friend of mine 12 years, of foreign nationality who has repeatedly over many years told me and others, I'm her soulmate. She's married with children. But has always been honest with me. Is that a compliment?
I have had many compliments through out life as too, everybody else has.
But, I think the greatest compliment I've ever had is those simple words from a true friend, whether they hurt or heal, in good times and bad.
Honesty is a great compliment,
Just my thoughts and memmories. Stevey

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 20:48

happysun write:
Nice people, live the guy in peace and don"t loose your time:-). Rob.., I read your posts in forum and it seems you are a very informed and well educated person. I understand that I wrote my topik in wrong place:-), but let at least talk about something nice:-). The life is so nice and amazing, and much more, spring is already in our mood, and why to not be just smiling?:-) Wish to everybody a nice time and hope to hear at end something about compliments:-).

Sehr schone junge dame, verzeihen bitte den frauen, wahrend sie den dummen jungen necken. Mannchen nicht guttun. Zu dem thema Ich gehe zuruck. Das beste kompliment, das Ich uberhaupt horte, war "Sie Werden Verehrt!!!". Leider, im ende, war es kurzlebig, wahrend weibchen sich mehr wahrend ihrer zeit alleine als mit mich interessierte. Verzeihen Sie mir bitte, da mein Deutsch sehr rostig zwanzig jahreist, und mit fischen babel Ich betrog. :o)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 17:14

Geez and I always thought the definition was "Babe in Total Control of Herself"! LOL