#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > PMS Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
PMS
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 19, 2006 07:55

Essential oils that will help

P eppermint
M arjoram
S age

mix three drops of each of the oils with two tablespoons of any carrier oil and massage....(tummy,legs everywhere)
burn lavender oil or candles to provide a relaxing environment

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 16, 2006 17:14

Angyson, You are more than welcome. The differences, between men and women, make life more interesting.

If one has a sexy partner, certainly, all things are possible.

Now, isn't it time you started another riot, somewhere?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 16, 2006 13:39

Angyson write:
Thank you Seattle Sunshine.

omg, you walk on eggshells,lmao...I must agree, I pms bad, but never take it out on my lover, and I am one heck of a great lover to the man in my life...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 14, 2006 22:54

Angy, On behalf of women everywhere, thank you for walking on eggshells, buying marvelous dinners, vacations, formal attire, jewelry, proposing, chocolates, flowers, expensive liquor, indeed every generous deed that you have done for which in return you received....nothing. We are hardly your equal. You are a true gentleman.

But most of all, thank you for trying to get us all riled up with your provocative topics.

You should know, however, that with the number of women on this forum, the PMS is perpetual, so you may not always get a heartfelt thank you, though you deserve it. But that is what we are all thinking, collectively, and thanking the universe that there are men like you.