#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Nagging Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Nagging
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 10:29

ME .......
yikes!!! oh well I nag if I feel strongly about certain things or should I say: I speak up*

I also nag in a sneaky way, and make a puppy face>> my bad

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 19:10

cutiepie01 write:
I nag at work, because I work with a men and not one of them listen to instructions all the way through. somewhere in the middle of protocol, their brain hangs up. So the reprecussion is that I have to repeat myself several times until they get bored and in a monotone voice, they will tell me what they are to do. As for at home? Nope no nagging.

Try this, next time you have that problem or if you have a co-worker that is constantly a problem, take him aside and tell him that you a. forgot to turn his time in b. forgot his paycheck

You haven't, of course, but that will get his attention. The people who work for me have told me that my soft voice is way worse than any yelling or nagging because they know I mean business.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 08:06

I nag at work, because I work with a men and not one of them listen to instructions all the way through. somewhere in the middle of protocol, their brain hangs up. So the reprecussion is that I have to repeat myself several times until they get bored and in a monotone voice, they will tell me what they are to do. As for at home? Nope no nagging.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 17:55

I think it depends on the tone of ones voice. Asking in a whiney voice is nagging.

My experience is nagging doesn't work so why waste my life doing it.