#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > Men who have been burnt Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Men who have been burnt
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 06, 2006 22:24

Benefactor123 write:

whisperinocean write:
Benefactor you got a point. This cuts both way though. I have a problem with someone who bases past experience on the new person. At some point one has to deal with issues and move on.
The frigidity of a woman often happens, due to how her partner treats her. The right strokes and women can respond well to whatever tune you play in bed. This cuts both ways too.

I have to take issue with that. This is a myth that has been perpetrated by the "we are all sisters" crowd how every woman is equally capable of experiencing sexual pleasure.

Easily orgasmic women and women who need an hour to climax or who never have, might as well be from different planets.

To say that it is only about what a man does or that it is the lack of emotional connection etc. is a cop out and simply untrue.

The simple fact is that a woman who can climax in 5 minutes or less with one man will be able to do so with another man and a woman who needs an hour to climax with one man will not climax in 5 minutes or less with anybody.

From a pure physical sense, I would tend to agree, but when you factor in the mental and emotional aspects of the potential experience, you might as well throw the numbers out the window. Or such has been my experience...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 06, 2006 19:23

whisperinocean write:
Benefactor you got a point. This cuts both way though. I have a problem with someone who bases past experience on the new person. At some point one has to deal with issues and move on.
The frigidity of a woman often happens, due to how her partner treats her. The right strokes and women can respond well to whatever tune you play in bed. This cuts both ways too.

I have to take issue with that. This is a myth that has been perpetrated by the "we are all sisters" crowd how every woman is equally capable of experiencing sexual pleasure.

Easily orgasmic women and women who need an hour to climax or who never have, might as well be from different planets.

To say that it is only about what a man does or that it is the lack of emotional connection etc. is a cop out and simply untrue.

The simple fact is that a woman who can climax in 5 minutes or less with one man will be able to do so with another man and a woman who needs an hour to climax with one man will not climax in 5 minutes or less with anybody.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 16:53

blondeindian write:

Angyson write:
If you ladies wonder why we are reluctant to meet you, we don't really know what we want. We do know however what we do not want--our ex-wives,other bad relationships,other men's children.
So we are here to see what is available,cautiously.

at our age, almost everyone has been burnt,you move on babe, and don't blame new love on past mistakes...

Yeah, right, he who does not learn from past mistakes is both dumb and asking for it to happen again.

Nobody is blaming anyone new for what somebody in the past has done, all we are saying is that our sensitivity to signs of potential trouble is higher.

So if we sense you are potentially ultra-high maintenance, or frigid (oh, I forgot, all women on this site are a riot in bed), or you tend towards drama (over pets, over divorce, over kids, over forum discussions on MM) we may suddenly or not so suddenly disappear.