#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > Men SHOULD have a younger partner if . . . . Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Men SHOULD have a younger partner if . . . .
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 18, 2005 16:38

Join, please introduce me to the 40 y/o that did the bike a long. I for one prefer older men. lol

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 18:25

Hi, On the subject of older woman/younger man, I always say, "Why would I want to date any guy who is of an age that I could have given birth to"? As to older man/younger woman, why would the man want to be with a woman who could be the age of his own daughter? My last husband was 29 years older than myself. Unhappy, and broken-hearted after two divorces (the second at age 69), we met when he was 70 and I was 40. After 9 and a half short years, he died suddenly and left me with a mess on my hands. His daughters and son hated me. I guess, because he loved me. Fortunately, I did not give birth to, or raise these monsters who had no respect for their father, his life or his chosen partner.
Due to this terrible experience, I would never recommend any woman to marry such an older man. But, I do think that a short variable of 5-10 years older is OK for the man to be older than the woman. And maybe even a little bit older if the woman is very mature and experienced. I do not wish to be a major caregiver for a very much older man again. It is extremely draining, especially without any other family support. On the other hand, I once knew a male schoolteacher who was married to a much older woman. Actually I made the faux pas one day of asking him "how was his mother?" He informed me that the lady was "his wife". A few years later she was confined to a wheelchair after a stroke and he had his hands full although he lived up to his obligations beautifully. Another younger man/older woman relationship that comes to mind was Professor John Manahan who married HIH Anastasia of Russia twenty years older than himself. They are buried side by side in the University of Virginia cemetery here in Charlottesville. He was her protector in her old age. Strange but true stories can occur in human relationships. It all depends on the individuals. Good luck to all the seekers on millionairematch!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 14:35

Study show on an average a woman 5 years younger than a man has about equal maturity.

Maybe this is why older men want younger women. Women the same age may be more mature and can not relate as well as a younger woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 03, 2005 17:52

Musashi....DARN!!!! CONCUR ....!!!!!
Yowzaaaaaaaaaa

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 03, 2005 16:00

I like men over the age of 50 because I prefer to date grownups!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 02, 2005 21:17

i want a older man because im 20 and i need some one to teach not bre taught i need some one who can understand that im 20 and no i dont know a lot about the world and is willing to give in an we exspience and love togeather like a one man bond (man, woman) thats how is should b at least from eyes

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 20:50

musashi_flex write:
well I personally prefer older women, I dont know why that is, but it has always been so, even since before I graduated high school. I think that dating or associating with someone who is older than you gives you a better idea of how to make descisions and to have better judgement. I have also enjoyed that older women are usually more...aahh...well, nevermind.

No, no, no! You can begin to say something interesting then say "nevermind". You were saying "I have also enjoyed that older women are usually..." Yes? Carry on! Be brave man, spit it out! What were you going to say! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 20:35

I didn't do the bike-a-long thing but I use to own one! Does that count?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 27, 2005 20:48

i need a older man to make me his princess

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 18, 2005 18:24

I agree with most of the post here JOIN. It really is an inside job as they say. Men and women alike have much to learn from each other regardless of age or the difference in ages. In the ideal, like we find that aroudn a lot, one looks at their partner and sees their soul and heart and not the physical exterior which will change naturally and sometimes not so naturally.
Getting to know the person inside and knowing their true values and lasting character is to me the crux of the matter. It sometimes takes or should I say my experience says it takes years to uncover many of these facts. Since men mature much slower than women generally speaking we men can naturally fit nicely with women chronologically younger yet emotionally about the same maturity.
Happiness is the elusive goal of most people and it comes to me in many forms. Today my search is to find compatibility in as many of the key areas as possible along with the 'chemistry' we all find so difficult to define in words.
Anyway, I kinda got off on this topic and look for others to join in and make comments or just send me a note direct if you want.

Ciao,

Michael

Available only
to logged in members