#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Making my own money Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Making my own money
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 08:52

mesquiteguy74 write:
Yeah All you people talking lip before because i was looking for a women with money can kiss it because i just bought to dating sites and there all ready up and making money ......If i could post the names i would but ......Cant wait till the end of the year and see Just how many people sine up ....The host is the same that does this site .Wow But still looking for that hot rich women to be with .

Sounds to cool. I hope you have a wave of people that sine up!!!

BTW, you can post the URLs here if you get creative. Just put _ marks in the middle and it will pass the "unwanted words" test and let you post.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 02, 2006 16:41

robtest write:

redhead524 write:
BobBobBob200000000 write:
ROFL...

I love it when the uneducated get trounced! Sorry, I mean "beet up."

lol...Hey, what's with your profile, bobbobbob???? lol

I was pondering that myself... Looks like they have "their" own 3some going as a couple. ROFLMAO

Rob, you're just too funny! talk about 'tri-sexual' = try anything! come on bobobobobob...do tell!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 02, 2006 08:12

redhead524 write:
ROFL...

I was pondering that myself... Looks like they have "their" own 3some going as a couple. ROFLMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 01, 2006 16:09

ROFL...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 31, 2006 04:30

ROFL...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 29, 2006 23:21

Go Girl!!
Incorrect spelling and grammar makes me cringe! I dont care how "intelligent" you say you are, if you can't spell, get someone who can do it for you!!
What!? Doesn't your 'spelchick' work anymore?
*sigh* A good bitch over a martini does wonders for the soul.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 28, 2006 15:24

robtest write:
mesquiteguy74 write:
Yeah All you people talking lip before because i was looking for a women with money can kiss it because i just bought to dating sites and there all ready up and making money ......If i could post the names i would but ......Cant wait till the end of the year and see Just how many people sine up ....The host is the same that does this site .Wow But still looking for that hot rich women to be with .

Sounds to cool. I hope you have a wave of people that sine up!!!

BTW, you can post the URLs here if you get creative. Just put _ marks in the middle and it will pass the "unwanted words" test and let you post.

If you had the money to buy "to" dating sites, why are you still looking for a rich "women" to take care of you? Also, since "there" up already, I sure hope you had someone else design the sites since you cannot spell or punctuate. Good luck, mesquiteguy, you really need it. "Cant" wait "till" the end of the year to see "Just" how many people "sine" up. Please, do share your statistics and demographics..Oh, are those too complicated words?! Let's see, okay, share your stutistiks (numbers) and demografiks (member profile may be simple enough).....

Meow!
Ok, rob, this is one you can remind me of sometime!! roflmao