#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Lesbians seeking sponsor Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Lesbians seeking sponsor
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 02:25

2girlsinlove write:
It's hard to find the men/women looking for two lovelies with whom to share their time. My girlfriend and I are eager to find a third person with whom to share our lives. Are you interested or have you ever encountered such an arrangement?

A girl friend of mine (note the seperate words) was in just such a relationship for several years. I found it intriguing and we discussed it at length. In her case it was a 3 way very loving relationship with, according to her, no jealosy from either party at all. I think that is very rare though and takes 3 exceptional personalities for it to work... such a relationship would have to be based on true friendship and love, not money, to stand the test of time.
Personally, it sounds like heaven to me!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 28, 2006 18:04

I would like to take you two up on your offer, I have a nice house that needs to be painted, and my car will need washing from day to day, hand wash only, my house should be clean on a daily basis, hey am i aloud to date while this is all going on, in fact you will have to move in, so i can give you the quality of life you two are looking for, and would be nice to have you in the sound of my voice when i ask for some thing, let me know the terms

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 25, 2006 00:34

Hmmmmm....something was mentioned about 'money' as an 'investment'.....what are the interest payments for the investor?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 05:04

2girlsinlove write:

Hahaha! Niceguy...sounds like a solicitation to me...They don't usually do well, or last long on the forums...I wonder if anyone has ever taken one of these offers up?

Actually, this is a genuine attempt to find a genuine complement to our lives and in no way intended to solicit anything but interest from likeminded people. I understand that what we seek may not be to everyone's liking, but you would be surprised at the number of people who prefer this type of arrangement.

We are not simply looking for love, we've already found that in eachother. Now we are looking for a companion, a lonely soul who appreciates relationships beyond just the physical/emotional.

I think you might have missed your calling. Try going into politics or
some form of Public relations, you are great at spin.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 20:29

Are you and her bisexual or lesbians? How will it benefit a guy if your both lesbians? Also what is beyond physical/emotional relationships? I guess you mean monetary.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 06:54

Now THIS is marketing! LOL!

(I can't stop laughing, this is fekking brilliant, girls . . .)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 15:54

niceguylooking write:

2girlsinlove write:
It's hard to find the men/women looking for two lovelies with whom to share their time. My girlfriend and I are eager to find a third person with whom to share our lives. Are you interested or have you ever encountered such an arrangement?

After reading your profile. Candidly, It sounds like you 2 need money.

Hahaha! Niceguy...sounds like a solicitation to me...They don't usually do well, or last long on the forums...I wonder if anyone has ever taken one of these offers up?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 04:32

2girlsinlove write:

After reading your profile. Candidly, It sounds like you 2 need money.