#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Knowing a fake when you see one. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Knowing a fake when you see one.
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 12:31

Bob - WHAT!!?? Are you telling me that some of those playmate women who posted their pics aren't real? Say it ain't so brotha!!
Now with regard to Saks - I'm willing to have Saks e-mail me numerous photos of herself so I can do an in depth study of them - I will revert back to all my findings. Anything to keep peace and dispell any misgivings here on the forum - I'm sooooooooo giving!
Saks - let's have the pics.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 07:43

Damn HM you guessed. I am a man and my wig is getting to be sooooo uncomfortable. I have a hard time pointing my "johnson due south where it wont show and geez my boobs are soooooo sore from all the heavy pushup bras i have to wear. Does this mean i can now relax and "be myself"
Oh and BTW Which MORON are you referring to? I can't keep up with them!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 02:01

I have no problem spotting a fake.....in fact, S4U, isn't your profile and pictures fake?? Aren't you really a man? Come on, fess up, no one will judge you!

LOL .......honey I couldn't resist because of that moron that you went out on the date with!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 01:46

Babeat....I am going to clue you in baby! Ready...............??

Ok, here goes....you are a FAKE REDHEAD! DAMNIT, you are really blonde aren't you?? LOL You know I am just kidding! xoxo

You wanted an answer and there ya go!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2005 22:56

Katie i am like you i have hard time spotting fake but i am learning fast. Mainly because i don't pay attention to many things when written and then compare. There are several fake profile here right now.Of course i just watch and read and keep it too myself. Yep i am getting good as spotting the fakes. Geez after a yr. you think i would be a pro like some of the other ones are...........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 08, 2005 01:04

I can never spot a fake. I trust everybody, to a point. I guess I just give people the benefit of the doubt. If they're nuts, and I'm talking to them ..... well, it's not like it's never happened in my life before. And if they aren't hurting anybody... what do I care?

As for mailing 100 people Sue... did you email all men? 'Cause I've been fortunate to correspond with some great guys on here. They DO email. Maybe they're all just busy executives and don't want to indulge in any frivolous activity that isn't cost-productive and time-effective. lol

If you post a picture, you get a response. If you post a sexy photo with cleavage and/or a bikini, you get a BETTER response. Try that on the 100 men and see what happens. Offer in your profile to perform a lapdance! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 04:42

I hate the censorship.I am still dying to know that I'm a fake...fill in the blank...but the Nightmsre has been silent.If anyone knows tell me please.It slays me that anyone would think I posted my picture as a fake.What idiot would do that anyway..lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 18:03

I only have one profile! I have a life independent of MM!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 15:53

007P.............Are YOU for real???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 07:23

007P, well it's obvious you've had a not so nice experience with someone fake since you're posting on nearly every thread on this forum. Not everyone's profile, pic, age posted, etc. are fakes. Not all of us are that way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 00:41

Most MM profiles are fake. Most people have several profiles. User beware.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 10:04

Oooh Alberto....You are one of my most treasured men here...I also think Italian men are the most romantic ever....you have my undying affection...you know though..you are a bit too far away for me to run over and give you a royal toss in the hay,lmao...I adore you and have mentioned that in several posts....Mas..what can I say...I'm just an "old fool"...HOOOOHAAAAA....You are a sweetie Alberto and I read your posts avidly...luvs

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 05:31

OH Alberto you are so sweet and so funny. You have merit in all you say even if it is LOOOOOOOG!!!! (smile) Such a looker. If i was in Italy we would have a blast. You are kind and energetic and polite and sincere........HOW AM I DOING? iS THIS AS GOOD FOR U AS FOR ME????? Am i complimenting u really good???
Ciao il mio amico!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 15, 2005 18:33

Mas.....georgous one...you don't have to explain anything...to anyone....having said that...you are too much of a gentleman to NOT explain...gotta have a talk with this boy..kisses...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 17:41

Saks - the Editing Gods were doing their thing again.
A gentleman had posted up on this thread that your pics were fake - I was merely offering to mediate.
Of course that part of the thread is now gone (sigh) and I have to now explain myself.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 04:59

I'm sorry the Moderators took down Nightmare..or whoever's post that was about to out myself and a few others as fakes...she was going to reveal this vital info in a continuing post...soap opera?I was giddy with anticipation...I want to know what fakery I am.Actually I was dying to hear that..then it was gone...Ms.Mare???Sorry they censored you...could you..like..just e mail me and tell me I'm a fake what...female?...male???artichoke????Armadillo pretending to be a person,preteding to be a man who is pretednding to be a woman but is really just a really gifted artichoke....PLEASE...I have to know...Then I can post it for you...K?...OMG..publicity at last and they censor it...my luck....look forward to hearing from you Ms.mare????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 15:26

I finally agree with something Airalert aka notfunguy said!! OMG break out the fireworks.....;-)

The censorship on the forum, unless it's something abusive is ridiculous....freedom of speech is not being granted here. It's being censored too much, but not just from the moderators. It's from other members. It's sad!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 07:28

I have to agree that everyone has the right to their on opinion. Opinions has power. After reading the post that He had up their. I went to see the pictures myself out of curiousity. I work with photos and I know if someone has mantipulated the photos or not to certain extinct I not good at it but I have done enough work to know that much. Now if I 'd found anything out of the ordinary than I keep it to myself. I don't have the right to pass judgement on no one. My point is to "Leave the Negativity at the door".
I do agree with 1hotmama on sak's photos. You can tell that it is the same person in both photos it is because of the angle and lighting in both photos that makes the appearance different.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 18:28

What happened to Bob's post? This censorship is kind of ridiculous. There was another one of his that was removed and I've seen others removed. Doesn't seem fair when we are living in a land of the free. But yes, I would agree that there are many fake people (men and women) on this site. Especially ExtremeMakeOver. Give me a break on that one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 15:49

Mas....down boy! Geez....contain your lust!! ahhahahahhahaaa ;-)