Intellectual Stimulation Lifestyle

• View author's info posted on Aug 23, 2005 20:36

As I have implied before, if I ever am arrested for jaywalking and Bonnie was my lawyer, I am sure I would be hung before the day was out.

And, with a salesperson like her, I would have to pay to give away the QEII and fill her up with gas first.

Surely you can see through her distortations and fabrications. I am sure there is one there somewhere, I just can't find it at the moment.

LMAO.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 23, 2005 02:31

scorpio_ice write:
    come on Bonnie you have to admit 5w is a bit unusual to say the least lol...we dont have anything like him over here!!!!

Well 5ws I hope she explains quite soon as I am intrigued now!!!

well, well for months I have been trying to sell 5w as a gigolo and was promised 2% and Minnie wanted 10% for the harder European market. He claims to have a huge gigologue of clients and is probably in Huston attending to one of them right now...

So Scorpio if you think he is a rare species, then we are onto a good product..you could take a franchise for your part of UK while I market him in London.
    But the trouble is he does not want to travel so that limits his marketability.

Well he certainly claims to have rare skills though none of us have ever tested it, from bu*tt polishing, bongo skills and his ability to research on all topics and keep you intellectually stimulated or bore you to death and of course his ability to cut and paste and collect naughty pics and keep you laughing...so I guess some might find that unusual..but then again a bored mind could be creative given time..
    but he also suffers from Sardonicia hormonal syndrome and has to be contained..no known medical anecdote for this disease though and is known to be contagious if you hang out with him for too long..
    he also claims to have a diamond mine somewhere in his backyard but it is mostly a messy rock collection which he is trying to get Petite to sort out for him..and not to mention a huge collection of women's used thongs under his pillow,including furry ones, can't imagine what he does with them!!
    He has tried to seduce Sharp to go live with him and clean his den which I believe is wall to wall full of dirty magazines and posters of busty , full butted women..he is the local bu*tt pincher and I believe the AR local police has his mug-shots...
    BTW note that he himself has confess to being a Macho MCP with bossy daughters and lives in fear of bossy women but I could well understand why his daughters and grand-daughters have to put their feet down in self-defence against a hardened MCP..
    I believe you and Dunattar are interested in him and Dun has already lyrically waxed a love poem in his honour and is all ready to ride him ..on a horse, combine harvester or 4 wheel drive or a Harley bike? Geez, I am getting excited over my 2% and would organise his wedding for a further 10% in London or anywhere..lol

So I am an honest agent, I believe in 'caveat emptor' , let the buyer beware..so that you know what and who you are dealing with , Scorpio..if you are a sado-masochist he might be interested...since his forte is the study of mental disorders and psychopaths...
    Enjoy HIM , he is one of a kind but is he your kind??

Let me know cause I am still waiting to earn my first 2%, I believe Minnie has since given up marketing him...lol

hmm..better still shall I run an auction for the highest bid in Christies or Sotheby's since they do auction antiques under 100 years these days, guess he will go under the Art-Nouveau category if he is lucky, more like just 'JUnk' category..hmm, will do some checking up.Sotheby's show room is down the road from me..lol

As you can see Scorpio, I have become quite an expert with my antiques..

Sharp and I are meeting this weekend in London , no doubt we will review our market strategy for 5W in his absence. Feel free to join us at the Kensington Garden Orangery for cream tea and scones since Sharp wants to have a look at Princess Di's collection..
  • View author's info posted on Aug 22, 2005 12:44

come on Bonnie you have to admit 5w is a bit unusual to say the least lol...we dont have anything like him over here!!!!

Well 5ws I hope she explains quite soon as I am intrigued now!!!
  • View author's info posted on Aug 22, 2005 11:19

wwwww123 write:
    Iheardthatthoseenglishwomenwereasbadasthecana ians.sharpcanexplain.

gigoloscan'tbefussyabouttheirclients
    youareluckythathereyougettheminterestedatall
    I am waiting for my 2%..come on girls bu*tt polisher for sale...
  • View author's info posted on Aug 21, 2005 19:24

Iheardthatthoseenglishwomenwereasbadasthecana ians.sharpcanexplain.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 21, 2005 18:10

scorpio_ice write:
    soonbonniesoonbepatientlol

buggerbollocksjustseeingificanreallysayrudewo dsandgetawaywithit!

you mean scorpio I will be earning my 2% soon?? Wow, can't wait, finally 5W is in demand in Europe...lol
  • View author's info posted on Aug 21, 2005 13:22

soonbonniesoonbepatientlol

buggerbollocksjustseeingificanreallysayrudewo dsandgetawaywithit!
  • View author's info posted on Aug 20, 2005 23:32

wwwww123 write:
    myheadisstartingtohurt

yourheadhasgrowninthenewpic
    mustbealltheatentionyouaregettingfromtheengli hroses

can'twait to get my 2%
  • View author's info posted on Aug 19, 2005 20:04

?sdrawkcab

.onllehononon
  • View author's info posted on Aug 18, 2005 23:55

Cub39 write:

eatyourheartormaybesourgrapesdon'tagreewithyou
    mybongosarebettertunedandacclimatisedwelltodi ferentaltitudesattitudesandespeciallygorgeous oungtoyboys

defineyoung:)
    isallthisreallyintellectualstimulation?

WehavestumbledacrossabypassaroundtheeditorsBa wordscanbeinsertedthisway!

youareyoungcubyoungtiger?

intellectualstimulationatbothends

theyhaveverystrangebadwordslistlikebitchbutno bloody
  • View author's info posted on Aug 18, 2005 18:35

myheadisstartingtohurt
  • View author's info posted on Aug 18, 2005 15:22

OMG!! Are you all on something!! lol

It has taken me HOURS to read!!!

Maybe it would be more stimulating if you all wrote sdrawkcab (geez thats hard!!)

!oiprocs evol eeheeheeh
  • View author's info posted on Aug 17, 2005 11:40

5w's the rest was in fun...this wasn't...it was uncalled for, you should have bit your tongue!

sharp,
    don't worry sticks and stones don't break my bones..as a lawyer I have been called far worse..lol
  • View author's info posted on Aug 17, 2005 00:51

isuspecthatbonniesbongsarewornoutfromhertoybo sandsittingontheairplanetoomuchprobablynotwor hplayingwithandalloutoftuneanyway.

eatyourheartormaybesourgrapesdon'tagreewithyou
    mybongosarebettertunedandacclimatisedwelltodi ferentaltitudesattitudesandespeciallygorgeous oungtoyboys
  • View author's info posted on Aug 17, 2005 00:42

Cub39 write:

sharp1 write:

Cub39 write:

Bonnie88 write:

wwwww123 write:
    Ispankpeoplewhomakefunofmytypingandspellingur irstonmylist

wellibeleiveinhelpingthosewhoneedhelpespecial ypoorspellers

theselovebirdsaresocutetoobadbonnieissostuffy ontshowherbongosto5w

wellcubbyifyoutalknicelytobonnieshemightshowy uherbongolol...whatisbongo? lol

onlyinmydreamswilliplayherbuttbongos

isuspecthatbonniesbongsarewornoutfromhertoybo sandsittingontheairplanetoomuchprobablynotwor hplayingwithandalloutoftuneanyway.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 16, 2005 22:39

theselovebirdsaresocutetoobadbonnieissostuffy ontshowherbongosto5w

wellcubbyifyoutalknicelytobonnieshemightshowy uherbongolol...whatisbongo? lol

onlyinmydreamswilliplayherbuttbongos

imnobody'slovebirdandmybongosareoutofbounds!!!
  • View author's info posted on Aug 15, 2005 22:15

wwwww123 write:

wellibeleiveinhelpingthosewhoneedhelpespecial ypoorspellers
  • View author's info posted on Aug 15, 2005 21:44

• View author's info posted on Aug 01, 2005 10:21

wwwww123 write:
    Well, the flamengo is a exception. I really like the spanish guitar. One of my good friends was a spanish guitarist and I could listen to him play all day.

Don't know any flamengoes who could dance nor play the guitar, only know they are a species of very long legged birds with pink feathers who could stand on one leg for along time ..if you know any who could dance and play the guitar, they must be exceptional..
  • View author's info posted on Aug 01, 2005 10:17

robotic123_74 write:
    If you want intellectual stimulation at least one kind is to study calculus and other higher level mathmatics.

yeah..I will try doing that when Im bored at 75..
Follow - Email me when people comment