#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > Im getting no interest, whats wrong? Any tips? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Im getting no interest, whats wrong? Any tips?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 16, 2006 18:43

Ye Auburn ya got it figured gal a smile goes a mile but id rather a few double gins and a sin an leave the injun in the bin cos he aint loud no fiery aloes case he do sumpin that send him to the gallows

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 16, 2006 17:23

sweendogr write:
classnsass4u write:
Smile in your photo. Show pictures telling a story of "who you are"..sporty, animal lover, sexy? whoever you are...if you are honest about who you are in writing and photos, you will be someone compatible...btw...I was getting very low responses until I did the same..check it out.

This lady has figured it out, show more cleav-age and camel-toe,lol.

Talking about smiles Sweendogr where is yours? (smile)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 16, 2006 17:20

Hun Definately a smile that goes a long way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 13, 2006 15:56

I have NO idea why you are not getting any interest. I came here to chat in the forums, but if you were in my area I would certainly send you an e-mail. There are plenty of other dating sites out there that seem more popular than this one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 12, 2006 15:16

classnsass4u write:
Smile in your photo. Show pictures telling a story of "who you are"..sporty, animal lover, sexy? whoever you are...if you are honest about who you are in writing and photos, you will be someone compatible...btw...I was getting very low responses until I did the same..check it out.

This lady has figured it out, show more cleav-age and camel-toe,lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 12, 2006 08:03

don't take serious this millionaire site.. many people here are financially secure but not a millionaire... do you need one?...lol... or maybe you need the one who will adore you and spoil you?...lol...you are very sweet lady...if you think you haven't as much responses as you wish now and it is all about the challenge, then, of course you should change your profile and post few cheesy photos....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 21:38

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 04:18

Just keep being yourself.....Someone out there will see you for who you are....you are a beautiful girl. I myself don't see anything wrong with you ,your person or your pic.
Good Luck....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 08, 2006 17:09

Hi Kristi...had to peek. You are so beautiful...but not smiling in any pictures!!!! I bet if you put a few less serious photos up and made one the main pic it'll show a less serious, less timid and more approachable beautiful woman. Try it and let us know!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 08, 2006 16:39

Show some cleavage. I've been told to do the same. Go to Glamour shots. (This is not my opinion, but that of a man on here) I personally think you look great.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 08, 2006 07:24

Kristi, there is some weird thing about men. I had another profile with the only one photo and intriguing text and I had many responses... looks as most of men are looking for some adventures, notwithstanding what did they write in their profiles... I learned... and I have changed my profile here...You know what... my message now is for only one who can read between the lines and it works... do you need tons of mails and waisting your time staying online chatting and emailing?...it is soo frustrating, especially when 90% of them are only inrested in chatting and want to meet you only because of curiosity...Be yourself and dont listen to anyone...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 07, 2006 06:07

You don't mention your education. It does put me off a bit. Most successful people are bright and are looking for bright people. It cannot be your physical appearance. Try initiating contact.