#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > If you were physically and mentally healthy and knew that you had only 15 days left to live, what would you do with your time? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
If you were physically and mentally healthy and knew that you had only 15 days left to live, what would you do with your time?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 13:11

***push the keyboard awaaaaaaay Mas....push it awaaaaaaaaaaaay***

; )

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 21:10

Gypsy.....ABSOLUTELY! but I wouldn't have changed the people I know for anything......My family and friends are my greatest asset........Money can't buy that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 09:42

I would be happy to talk to you anytime Raven. If you would like my opinion or solicit advise, I would be happy to help in any manner possible. But I must tell you now, and not that you even suggested it, but in terms of affections or a relationship, I am "too long in the tooth" to keep up with someone so young.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 08:58

that was a truely uplifting Orion's Quest, for such a depressing subject. I like the way you think. you hve a nack for seing the positive to life, and death. I find that rather attractive. could we talk some time? check out my profile, and tell me what you think.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 08:14

I just read this thread, from the beginning, a thought came across my mind, and this includes me and what I posted, what a great world full of Love this would be, if we all lived everyday just like what each has described, why would we wait until we have only 15 days left to express our love and affection to all those that are special to us, Im guilty ...........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 14:59

Very nice prayer, Orion... I love the culture of North-American natives...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 14:46

I would jump on a motorcycle and spend a few weeks in the High Sierra. I would take the last couple of days to carve my epitaph in wood (not stone).
"Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on the ripened grain.
I am the gentle Autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the morning hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry:
I am not there. I did not die."

It's from the Hopi Indians, a prayer.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 05:05

scripps...haha :LOL, OMG, trying to be serious here, now look what you went and did. Im telling, hhahahahahahah

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 02:57

I should know how it feels..my own husband had 8 months to live...before he finally succumb to his brain cancer..if God had stamped our expiry dates on our bottoms at birth, would we live our lives differently..or add an ironic twist to it, if he deliberately messes up our expiry dates..what then?
I have learn thru watching my only niece and only child of my brother die in 4 days and my own husband die in 8 months..
at the end . ..all we could take with us when we die are our memories...good food and holidays to provide more happy memories...there iare no pockets in shrouds..just leave good memories for all your love ones to remember you by..
I would plan my own funeral...have everyone come in party mufti..celebrate my life and maybe do a poem for my own eulogy...
whether it is 15 days or 15 months...the end is the same..we want to be remembered and to remember...that is what make us all human..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 00:09

I couldn't help but sneak a peak...too funny!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 23:43

Butterfly, Your wish is my command. I hope you like being a red head.

I'll take it down in a day. Please don't be mad at me but check out my profile pictures.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 23:13

You're a spiritual guy, Lion! I'm often grateful for the rotten things that happen to me ... after I've given it some evolved thought ... because it really takes the "bite" out of adversity if you stop fighting and loathing it and instead think about what it's teaching you. You don't like it, but it's less painful if you think of the benefit you receive from it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 22:39

good I need some more teeth and hair, maybe ill just go red, or brunette

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 22:26

I forgot one thing. I would buy Butterfly a new blonde wig and a new set of false teeth.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 22:16

i would spend it with my kids & grankids..i would want to leave messages behind for my 6 gran-daughters & my grandson due in may. i think grandparents are a very important part of a kid's life.i also would wanna visit the battered women's shelter, spend time there & also abused kid's shelter, these mean so much to me, being that is part of my background & i worked in them. also wanna spend time in nursing homes ..i do love the elderly & have also worked with them.so my 15 days would be filled with love for the most important people in my life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 21:22

You all sure know how to make a girl cry.
What i would want to do most is take my children on a short 4/5 day trip,just the 3 of us. At 26/23 they are grown but we still love to hang out. We would go somewhere i have always wanted to go and that is Disneyland where the child in me would still love to come out. I would take lots of pictures so they would always have me with them happy.
I would can gather them all up and go and visit my family in Tenn. and Va.
On the way i would stop and visit my very dear friend whom i love and have gotten to know from this site in NC and spend one glorious wonderful night making great love. As it will be the last time.
I then would return home spend the time with my children. Recording something for every BD, Christmas to last them the next 25 yrs. I would also record a taped for any furure granchildren i might have had. I would also sit my ex husband down and tell him how much i love him and how blessed i was to be able to keep him as my best friend all of these yrs. I would also tell him ,as he is fixing to get married to a wonderful woman to take care of our children and to always be happy. Spend any remaining time with my kids.

That was a hard one to get through you know.......S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 18:35

I would spend as much time as I could with my family. As for what I would leave behind I would ensure that my Nephews, all three, would be well taken care of for their future.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 16:45

I would clear up any misunderstandings, or fueds, if there were any going on in my life, I would make sure everyone who is close to me knew that I Loved them, and to carry on and remember me for the great times, and the laughter we shared. I would draw a circle around me and the ones most special in my life and make sure to share every thought or feeling that i have ever wanted them to know. and for the one true Love in my Life we would spend each day cherishing every moment as if it was our last one.
Take a vacation together, and make every second count, oh and lets not forget, SEX every day, at least once,...oops. can I say that., and go out with a bang! hehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 14:09

I would PARTY all night long

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 13:38

That would be a tough one on all...but most definately spend every minute w/my precious girls. Lots of fun and traveling...and most definately taping it all for them to reference back to. Man breaks my heart to even think about it.