#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Health > I am reaching out Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I am reaching out
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 05:21

Fight, your post really touched my heart, and brings tears to my eyes when I think how this man harmed you. If I had it to give to you, I would in a minute. Don't ever feel bad about asking for help, especially not in your case. You really need enough money to move far away from your current location, as soon as is possible. For yours and your daughter's safety. I know the police can't possibly protect you the right way. They have so many other cases, and sometimes the ones in danger are ignored because of this. Your family is in my thoughts, and I hope you get the help you need. Good luck to you 3.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 02, 2005 13:53

Camryn I understand how you feel and can't blame you for feeling that way. I do hope everything works out for you, for the best only. You do have a lot going for you. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, a pretty person inside and out, plus you're 'real.' Had your life been different and you were wealthy, you may have turned out to be like those who emailed nasty remarks to you. Money can buy a lot of things, but it can't buy happiness, love, a good caring heart, integrity, and so on. These are the things that are real in life. And by chance should you ever come into money in some way, never forget where you came from like some on here may already have.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 06:07

F4F love your new pic! Really shows how lovely you are.

Keep on fighting your worth it!

And kudos to anyone who can give you a hand, without expecting something in return.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 05:22

Fighting, I've always felt compassion for others, as far back as I can remember. Have always been a very sensitive person, with the ability to feel others pain and suffering. It's a part of who I am, and believe me, I've been taken advantage of because of this trait. But I wouldn't change the way I am. These days so many people are so distant and unfeeling towards each other, that I sometimes feel I'm smothering in this environment. If everyone were that way, what a really scary world this would be.
I know how you feel. You want your kids to be happy, and so you sacrifice the van and swallow your anger, so that they can visit with their father. All the while detesting what he's done to you, and wishing he would just disappear. Things will get better for you in time.
If anyone else is reading this post who could possibly help Fighting and her 2 kids, please contact her. It's not only about opening your pocket book. It's about opening your heart too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2005 13:34

I wonder if any of the ones who emailed you calling you names are millionaires? I'm sure they have wasted who knows how much money on things that are non-human, just throwing it away on things they don't even need. Money that seems like a drop in the bucket to them could mean all the difference in the world to you, in the outcome of your health and very likely your safety, not to mention your children's safety and welfare.

You've already been physically, emotionally, and psychologically abused. For someone to sit there and call you names for sending out a cry for help, is like kicking someone who's already down. Yes, they are cold and unfeeling unless it comes to something that involves them personally, like something they can profit from. Sad isn't it? I surely hope there is at least 1decent human being on this site who saw your plea and who is in a position to help you, even though there won't be a personal profit in it for them.