#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Cultures and Education > How does one change their identity Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
How does one change their identity
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 00:37

Just use a new pic and they'll never know it's you. How do you say I'm baaaaaaaaaaack??

Oh you mean your id in real life? Try plastic surgery! (is that really a question you wanna ask around here, after we've seen your face??)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2005 19:28

They might start by asking themselves, whatis it they are afaid of.Conquer that fear with God's guidence and everything will work out.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 08:48

Changing identity can have several meanings. I think sometimes changing your identity means getting a good education, or improving on bad habits. For myself, I decided on going back to school, and changing my profession. I want to be the best that I can be, for myself, and a potential mate.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 19, 2005 01:23

I am sorry to say it but changing your name or SSN won't help.If he wants to find you he will get the info within a day or two. Police will help with the ROrder.Just talk to them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 11:21

If you're safe and harm's way is behind you, then I wouldn't change your complete identity. Back to you maiden name is okay. Continue to be who you are. Changing your complete identity might suggest you're not happy with who you are. You're young; you can become who you want and change over time. Don't change your name thinking that will change your mind.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 10:48

If your divorce papers aren't finalized yet you can have your name changed within the confines of the decree...just be sure you don't mind if he knows your new last name. If you do, any attorney can help you with simply changing your name legally. I don't know how long you've been working, but you might not want to change your social security #.... To do do could cause you to lose any right to benefits that you've already accumulated. Just a little food for thought.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 20:07

If you are in a situation where you have to consider chaging your ID. I prey that children are not involved...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 08:12

Honey, i hear and understand your problem, i have have the answer but will not place it on this site. Contact me for the real deal.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 13:46

FightingForFreedom, If you have to change your identity so your ex-husband won't find you, I'd strongly consider calling the police. That's pretty f#*ked up. Sorry you went through (and still going through) what you sent through. But to help you, search changing my identity on the internet. I'm sure you'll find something.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 00:17

Camryn,
Go to the library. There are books there about how to change your identity, drop out of your current life, everything you ever wanted to know about it. I heard about them on some webpage a while back. I don't know what the names of any of them would be, though, so you'd really have to look.